US Dollar Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

“For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence, on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. It’s preparations are concealed, not published. It’s mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.“

Last edited:
I live in middle-east. I got fucked when i was born. This is your turn...I can share some lubricant

I live in middle-east. I got fucked when i was born. This is your turn...I can share some lubricant
All middle eastern countries (except iran) have been beaten into submission by the central bankers, ur gonna get fucked too dont worry.

Libya was the most recent target, Gaddafi had plans for a gold backed Dinar, and he wanted to sell oil for gold instead of dollars. They’re currently under the control of central bankers like nearly every other country worldwide.

I love basing my world view on dubious YouTube videos.
Stay uneducated nerd

Edit: watch the vids, do ur own research and come to ur own conclusion, the vids i posted are considered “conspiratorial” but the documentation is there for u to decide urself

Lol fuck no. Part of being educated is knowing what's worth listening to and what's worth ignoring. I don't take the raving lunatics on the street corner seriously, and I'm not gonna start because they learned to use Windows movie maker.

But you keep doing you man.
Cool don’t presume before looking into what they’re actually saying. The Federal Reserve is quasi-private institution established in 1913 by the wealthiest men in america. It siphons wealth from the 99% to the ruling elite. The documentation is there if you have any real interest in learning how our banking system was created and how it works.
[doublepost=1576529367,1576528976][/doublepost]
Here is the most dumbed down version of the system for u nerds

Cool don’t presume before looking into what they’re actually saying. The Federal Reserve is quasi-private institution established in 1913 by the wealthiest men in america. It siphons wealth from the 99% to the ruling elite. The documentation is there if you have any real interest in learning how our banking system was created and how it works.
I know, dude.

20 years ago, high school Chops was right where you are now. I've heard all the arguments.

But like I said, do you. Conspiracy theories are fun. Enjoy yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread