*US*Bloodlust or Cyclone for most active 39?

Well I read a lot of posts on what battlegroups have the most active 39 twinkage. Most of what I read I discarded because more then half of the people fail to specific if they're talking about EU or US. From what I did come to gather about US was Bloodlust and Cyclone are a good start. Does anyone know the differences between the two, if one is more active than the other, if one has multiple twink brackets, or if theres a better group not listed here...etc. Thanks

theres lots of hype going on with cyclone now. definitely dont go to bloodlust. the only thing youll get is insane arena queues and wsg matches with 7 rogues on both sides

As with any other bracket, cyclone has more skilled players. If you're looking for faster Q times/more twinks then your deffinatly better off going to Bloodlust though.

More twinks on Bloodlust? Maybe on horde side. But alliance is generally awful, which makes for very boring games

Nightfall is the most active, imo when looking about 3 weeks ago. I think Cyclone is right up there as well. Nightfall has right now 4 guilds (Hero, GO, WO, and RT) premading 10s weekly. With about another 4 to 5 (Pwn, VCS, WWD, BOA) that are close to 10s. All of them are fielding close to 10. Queue times are great. Lots of twinks.

Hero doesn't really premade 10v10's do they...? They are content to roll pugs. Its mostly just playing the same people from RT over and over...though hopefully this might change in the future

But ya....I think a better question is Cyclone vs Nightfall, rather than Cyclone vs BL

I would suggest to any 39 twink or 39 twink guild looking for a home to come to Nightfall.

Not only are arena nights and 10v10 premades a weekly event and have been for some time, but Nightfall has an incredible 39 twink community, this is including cross faction community.

The Horde and Alliance leadership are in constant open communication with each other in consistantly trying to better and improve the bracket even more so for everyone on Nightfall.

The leadership and bigger guilds have been active in maintaining consistancy in the bracket which is where I think many battlegroups fail... they think ohh well we have numbers who cares.

Nightfall cares.

I would even go so far as to suggest that with the up comming changes in the next patch with the ability to switch off XP and how this is going to effect twinking games and the frequency some smaller communities are going to have to face in getting games, I would highly recommend that any smaller battlegroups that are looking for a very active battlegroup please concider Nigtfall.

There is many people that you can speak too from Nightfall from both factions and their is a variety of guilds to meet many different play styles and interests.

So if your interested in a battle group that gives a shit, and works for the betterment of its self..... check out nightfall.

Pers said:
More twinks on Bloodlust? Maybe on horde side. But alliance is generally awful, which makes for very boring games

Alliance massively outnumbers horde on bloodlust but they're all REALLY bad

Darkmist said:
great, now I just have to figure out the most active guilds on Cyclone for 39 twink BG's horde side

By far the best horde guild on cyclone is Paincakes - Stonemaul.

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> Hello...39s

like always, people tend to toot their horn a lot when the question is raised. I think Jadyn did this ad naus with regard to asserting Bloodlust was the most active. Well Bloodlust is dead now. Cyclone doesn't even have 10v10s? But apparently their 2v2 arenas are the best. But yeah, nightfall is great for 10v10s, lots of guilds on both sides fielding them.

-Sock

Boostz just transferred from BL and went to Cyclone... dont know if they are recruiting but i am sure that would be a wonderful guild to be around

Powerglove said:
dont go to bloodlust. the only thing youll get is insane arena queues and wsg matches with 7 rogues on both sides

Bloodlust = Rets & Rogues nowadays. And with the OP nature of rets, even the bads make a difference in BGs.

I'm seriously considering taking one of my many twinks to Cyclone just to take a break from the BL stupidity.

Are you over there, PG?

Users who are viewing this thread