*US*Bloodlust or Cyclone for most active 39?

so the GM of hero (alliance guild on nightfall) came over to my vent last night saying they had 22 online, 2 separate 10 mans running concurrently; he wtb competition. GO and WO tag-teamed against them, queing over vent. and this was like a random thursday night at the drop of a hat while we were running heroics.

edit: so yeah go to cyclone and 2v2

Sockdolager said:
so the GM of hero (alliance guild on nightfall) came over to my vent last night saying they had 22 online, 2 separate 10 mans running concurrently; he wtb competition. GO and WO tag-teamed against them, queing over vent. and this was like a random thursday night at the drop of a hat while we were running heroics.

edit: so yeah go to cyclone and 2v2

and this is why I picked Nightfall :)

Go to Cyclone for the best skill, Nightfall for the most WSG games although you'll find the ratio of skilled:bad is pretty high (the higher being # being bad).

dudes agianst nightfall:

if your on a different battlegroup how can you comment on the other battlegroups skill level of their players? do u have 39 twinks on nightfall as well? or are you just a big arrogant epeen better than anyone that is on a diff battlegroup?

i didnt know nightfall was 'more active' than other battlegroups. i PvP 39 a year ago 24/7 and always had fun and always had twink competion and always had 'descent' que times, and would regulary get 2v2 100%twinked vs 100%twinked and skilled.

im not going to say your battlegroup is worse, it very well could be 100x better, but you being able to say i have no skill? F@*k off.

even if you have a 39 twink on nightfall, which u dont

edit:

im sorry, got flustered *takes back the F U*

it just sounds like jaydn should move to nightfal and join the fun, maybe bring up our 'skill level'

and... have more Lifetime kills on my 2 39ers than you have on all yours (ima bigger loser IRL). not even counting all my other twinks.

/flex epeen

but this thread has made me very happy to lrn that maybe i wont have to transfer my 39ers to a new battlegroup after 3.2! cuz i love all the old school twinks we have on nightfall still.

I must point out that Ruin (US) is pretty hoppin for 39s. Usually 3-6 diff games going on all the time. Arena is a bit slow but other than that.

I would have to agree with Nait on people commenting on the 'skill' of other people in battlegroups that they've never played consistently in themselves, that's pretty trashy.

:rolleyes:

Ruin is one of the best for 49s/19s so that's a bonus as well, I don't play 29s enough to comment on them.

Pers said:
I have twinks in Nightfall, Cyclone, Bloodlust and others.

Emberstorm is the best
Pers said:
Heh, I was just kidding about Emberstorm.

But ya...Cyclones pretty good. Or go Nightfall if you want to premade 10v10's, though the ratio of bad/mediocre twinks is often astoundingly high there.

Its simple, Cyclone has the big names. Nightfall has the community.

Cyclone has the ego. Nightfall has some fails in power.

It your pick of 2 evils...

As for emberstorm, it is pathetic.

Horde rule the bracket but the skilled player are on alliance.

Bg rampage iz gud

Users who are viewing this thread