*US*Bloodlust or Cyclone for most active 39?

now it's back to 2 choices again, between cyclone and nightfall, gee thanks guys lol. Nightfall does seem to have a little more people twinking each side, 10v10's common, but I hear a lot are going to be transfering into cyclone after 3.2 as well. Too tough for me to decided atm =( need more info

Urdone said:
What more information do you need?

I dunno I guess I just don't want to for example(only theoretically speaking) pick Nightfall and the find out after 2.3 xfers Nightfall declines and Cyclone pulls loads or vice versa. Sorry to sound like a "fair weather" fan, but I agree both are fine choices for the 39 bracket

Zoomacroom said:
I'd personally wait a week or so after 3.2 hits, and see what changes.

Yea I'm thinking this too, but I don't really have any thing to do but BG on my old twink so I'm kinda anxious to re-roll

well it sounds like where ever you go you will be thinking the grass is greener on the other side. As long as you are having fun who cares? Your ability to have fun is not predicated on the battlegroup you choose, but your ability to do the things to support your playstyle. Like finding fun people to play with and a server that fits your needs. good games exist on every battlegroup while luckily the peen flexing insecurity do not.

Sockdolager said:
well it sounds like where ever you go you will be thinking the grass is greener on the other side. As long as you are having fun who cares? Your ability to have fun is not predicated on the battlegroup you choose, but your ability to do the things to support your playstyle. Like finding fun people to play with and a server that fits your needs. good games exist on every battlegroup while luckily the peen flexing insecurity do not.

3.2 Patchnotes

We have changed the opposing factions grass textures. This grass is exceptionally green!

Well I just upgraded to WotLK and decided to roll Nightfall, they were the most kind and helpful and I love their large scale twink premades :)(To those who are reading Cyclone is also a viable option)

Thanks all for your help

Good to hear, and once you get there you might want to post on the forums. Plenty of guilds recruiting. Nightfall has their fights, but overall the people there are very nice and helpful.

Welcome and see you on the field.

Reckoning's 39 twink community consists mostly of ex-rock and roll stars, marine biologists, professional athletes, veterans, comedians, steven colbert, bull-riders, pizza chefs, stunt-men, radical muslim suicide bombers etc etc

K everyone get transferring here

Emberstorm(US) has an immense 39 community, I'd say one of the most active for sure.

troll_detected.png

Sockdolager said:
World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> Hello...39s

like always, people tend to toot their horn a lot when the question is raised. I think Jadyn did this ad naus with regard to asserting Bloodlust was the most active. Well Bloodlust is dead now. Cyclone doesn't even have 10v10s? But apparently their 2v2 arenas are the best. But yeah, nightfall is great for 10v10s, lots of guilds on both sides fielding them.

-Sock

Yeah, PH pretty much stopped when I quit suddenly. =( Probably my one major regret is that didn't keep going without me. Didn't help that Heysus quit and the new guild he had formed kinda died after he left.

For me it was always Bloodlust or Cyclone. Nightfall, Reckoning, and sometimes Stormstrike had activity from time to time, but it was inconsistent, and the level of organization and competition, and especially the "advertising" was a step behind.

Cyclone has had their cycles of high and low activity, but from what I've heard - and I have been listening actually, just not talking - they've got some pretty consistent activity going, and decent competition, especially with a number of people moving from BL to there. That said, I still have the lowest opinion of their forums and the way they look to outsiders. I've had a couple of people tell me the people are cool in person, and I'm starting to believe that, but Cyclone still seems pretty hostile in comparison to the other bgs.

So I'd say if you're looking for competition, go to Cyclone. If you're interested in just playing, and don't care about the community, go to Cyclone. If you intend to keep playing for a long time, and would prefer a place that doesn't dip too low in activity at times, go to Cyclone.

If you like to post on the WoW forums, and care about the community there, don't go to Cyclone. If you're interested in just playing, but don't really care that much about high-end competition, don't go to Cyclone. If you're looking for big premade fights right this instant, well, look at the activity and be skeptical.

P.S. If I started playing again right now, I'd probably go to Cyclone.

P.P.S. Hm, I just had an interesting thought for a guide. Bbl.

Omg Jadyn, come back! PH did fall apart after you left (though activity seemed to be dropping a bit even before that), but not only that, BL died too. It got sooo uneven and boring.

Cyclone #1

but really, there are some people incoming from other BGs due to 3.2 incoming. TBH I would wait for a month or so after 3.2 before I did any serious xfering and whatnot just because everything might be changing soon. I do expect Cyclone to be the main place to be still after 3.2 though, and I suspect we will be having an even larger flood of more serious twinks showing up in the near future.

Would be nice to have you back Jadyn. Don't count out Nightfall. It is a HUGE battlegroup that is just now starting to get it's due.

Cyclone seems to be much more aligned to arena play. Where as Nightfall much more into 10 vs 10.

Right now we already have 6 guilds ( Hero, VCS, RT, Pwn, WO, GO) capable of running tens and doing so. We have about 5 others or more ( not joking) that are close and trying to work their way to running tens.

Many seem to be moving to Nightfall. I brought my guild from SS not to long ago. The other brackets in Nightfall are leveling to 39 or bringing up new toons.

I am not sure about competition, because I do not have any toons in Cyclone, but I can tell you in Nigfhtfall there is multiple twinks in every game. Some good and some bad.

I have also noticed a difference in the community on the two battlegroiunds. Not really going to comment on that.

I would suggest to anyone that has the time to check them both out.

Fanyun

Love that pic Fata. And sry Pers, I'd love to come back, but it's a bad idea for me until I graduate from college, which is now almost 2 years away because I screwed up last year while playing WoW too much. =/

And even if I were to come back, I'd take a much smaller role now than I did then. Takes too much time and energy to do what I was doing. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread