EU+US Updated gear guide?

It also seems however that the bug that would cause ur skill to drop down to 100 when u levelled is gone. I haven’t tested it with Engineering but Fishing and Cooking is ok now. U could never do any of those dailies or DMF quests before while Vet.

To collect Darkmoon Prize Tickets I do the DMF Engineering quests every month on all my Vet Alts, who have 225 skill, and their skill never drops.

(I use mining to collect Coarse Stone & use Engineering to create Coarse Blasting Powder, which in turn I use to make Small Seaforium Charge when I'm subbed. Then while running dungeons unsubbed I stay behind to solo the mobs and unlock the chests everyone else has ignored - usually Shadowfang Keep & Blackfathom Deeps. Keeps me amused, if not rich.)

Last edited:
Item level 35 should really easy for cloth. Engineer goggles/fishing hat, fishing trinkets, links of chain/stratholme lilly in the OH... coupled with the white items will be pretty high.

Item level 35 should really easy for cloth. Engineer goggles/fishing hat, fishing trinkets, links of chain/stratholme lilly in the OH... coupled with the white items will be pretty high.

Depends if vet or F2P. Vets have no problem getting there. F2P it's much more difficult. I think fishing hat and trinkets. Can't get the best white gear as F2P. No chain.

Depends if vet or F2P. Vets have no problem getting there. F2P it's much more difficult. I think fishing hat and trinkets. Can't get the best white gear as F2P. No chain.

F2P horde cloth can get 35. Other classes need legion invasion gear and other gfd stuff.

is 25 ilvl best cloak a f2p can get [non-gf]

i feel like it's trash and there must be better but i guess i could be wrong

Dung drops are ilvl 26. You can also get ilvl 28 from world drops but thats beyond the extra mile.

hmm. i have a feeling i might have a char where the 26-28 difference may be visible, i suppose i'll get the dungeon one first then occasionally farm in hopes, i don't suppose you know the name(s) of any 28 cloaks, i tried looking on wowhead but the ilvl scaling bullshit scared me off

hmm. i have a feeling i might have a char where the 26-28 difference may be visible, i suppose i'll get the dungeon one first then occasionally farm in hopes, i don't suppose you know the name(s) of any 28 cloaks, i tried looking on wowhead but the ilvl scaling bullshit scared me off

Firebane cloak, Amy's Blanket, Sentry Cloak. Just any world drop (armor not weapons) that drops out in the world or dungeons (not chests) are gonna be ilvl 28. Depending on the cloak you'd have to change your target farming area. Sentry and Firebane are more likely to come out of BFD, Stocks or SFK while you'd have to go to gnomeregan or possibly RFK to get a shot at Amy's Blanket.

Users who are viewing this thread