Twinks entering XP-on BGs is probably about to get fixed

Interesting, I'm not even active in the BG/WG scene and would argue every Twink on this site knows who I am (mostly because I'm a tad abrasive), but I've never heard of you before this post, curious.

I have commented in this site for awhile now, I have many twinks from 19 bracket to 59 bracket

Dominate - Bladefist
Cinnamonroll - Bladefist
Thats what I usually play
[doublepost=1559755835,1559755776][/doublepost]
I think hes a newcomer with the ability being an actor

Keyboard warrior's so boring.. NEXT

*I eat hater's up like candy FEED the BEAST cause I am hungry*

The activity itself is the cause of concern regarding TOS
This isn't really against ToS, its a clever use of game mechanics that give you an advantage over other players, its not like you insta win games here. Bliz can fix this in like a single line of code that checks if you have the xpoff buff in an xpon bg and kick you out. They know about this, and thats the one way to fix it.

Snitching I am sorry I tell the truth and don't lead a life of Lieing or cheating. I would want someone to ban me too if I exploited as well so it goes both ways!

You puzzle me continously with each and everypost. Like you are so unquestionally one dimensional that its hard to believe your not a comic book character in a cautionary tale about how sometimes breaking the rules is the moral and correct thing to do. Im half expecting an escape slave or something to arrive soon and need refuge for the night, it will be quite the dilemna but eventually you'll open your home (And ultimately your heart) to the fugutive and be blessed with the knowledge that life is not quite as simple as 'follow all rules' and the blessed seed of critical thinking and its application will flourish inside you

This isn't really against ToS, its a clever use of game mechanics that give you an advantage over other players, its not like you insta win games here. Bliz can fix this in like a single line of code that checks if you have the xpoff buff in an xpon bg and kick you out. They know about this, and thats the one way to fix it.
Easier solution blacklist the interface button click macro in macros :)

You puzzle me continously with each and everypost. Like you are so unquestionally one dimensional that its hard to believe your not a comic book character in a cautionary tale about how sometimes breaking the rules is the moral and correct thing to do. Im half expecting an escape slave or something to arrive soon and need refuge for the night, it will be quite the dilemna but eventually you'll open your home (And ultimately your heart) to the fugutive and be blessed with the knowledge that life is not quite as simple as 'follow all rules' and the blessed seed of critical thinking and its application will flourish inside you

LOL

or put a 24 hour CD on the NPC

But blizzard will fix this in the most ham fisted way possible. They'll remove the NPCs altogether and you'll no longer have the option.

That's what y'all are risking.

I dont know how programming works in any way outside of it being done on computers but it wouldnt even need to be that restrictive, they could just enable a check in xpon brackets that players do indeed have xpon?

I dont know how programming works in any way outside of it being done on computers but it wouldnt even need to be that restrictive, they could just enable a check in xpon brackets that players do indeed have xpon?
Trust me it doesn't matter if u know something about programming they will have their solution. I'm programmer and I can say theyre million ways. But this "extreme bad exploit" isn't that important.

Anyway we dont need a solution for what is essentially less then jaywalking on the 'Would jesus do it' scale of possible but likely not rule breaking. Some might even describe it as a brave protest that ignores great personal risk in the hope of spreading awareness for what is essential Azeroth Apartheid

edit - I love how the potential solutions offered range from 'bring back templates; to 'check xp is on inside the bg'

They could. They could also just decide that they're done coddling twinks and put the nail in the coffin for good.

We're a very small subset of the population that blizzard largely tolerates out of a good natured understanding that we're indeed small in number but also largely not causing problems.

The instant we started causing more problems than we were worth, they separated ques. Twice.

Both times, people exploited to get around it. If it again starts to cause more problems than it's worth, blizzard may either slap a fix on it OR they remove the XP off option all together.

Remember, they largely included it because there is also a small subset of people who play pve at specific levels like 50 project and such. But as classic is released (and likely a bc server and wotlk server, etc) the "we want to experience certain content over and over again" crowd will migrate. And blizzard may just decide to nuke twinks because we're a nuisance and no longer a bunch of jolly trouble makers.

Why risk it? Like, healium wants us to "band together" and support twinks while advocating behavior that could very well see twinks fully removed from the game. Blizzard isn't exactly one for subtle, graceful approaches to fixing things.

It's some Icarus shit and I'm just trying to get y'all to realize that you're tempting fate here

To have a better leveling experience. I don’t understand how you don’t understand this yet.

has your leveling experience been that crappy to rain on everyone else's parade? i have been doing nothing but bgs to level and been having a fine time. yea you get in some groups that suck but man you guys are either really freaking bad or just really big cry babies. either get gud or grow the hell up.

Users who are viewing this thread