Twinks entering XP-on BGs is probably about to get fixed

if so, glitched enchants may also be fixed?
I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that its done in a simular "delay" way?
if it is simular, I dont see it getting fixed

They need to fix all of it, not some and stay on top of it. I am recording in bg's all the people exploiting, including those on there Stream on twitch and anyone else I know is a twink, Not hard to look them up on Armory and keep record of it. I would never teach my kids to cheat or exploit a game, If you can't play it right then you shouldn't play it all imo. And I plan on making a Youtube video with all the Footage so I can publicly expose them as well as cheaters, Wanna be a POS well then GOOD people will do something about it like me.

*I eat Heater's like candy FEED the BEAST cause I am hungry*

Another post on xpoff asked people to downvote that reddit post ....
Plot-twist ... nearly everyone did the opposite ... including me :rolleyes:

Any player who like to twink is free to gather people and to organise events / battles / whatever-you-want to keep alive his bracket .... but cheating / exploiting to get inside BG is just the easy/lazy solution ...

So imo, it's a good thing that this exploit get more visibility

Mostly its is. Why would other inactive twink brackets support this? Aren't we a twink community site?
Pretty sure it’s the levelers reporting it as you can tell it’s even in the title thread of that post that was linked.
They will still find discomfort leveling 20-29 and probably start reporting it too after the cancerous exploit is fixed.

Pretty sure it’s the levelers reporting it as you can tell it’s even in the title thread of that post that was linked.
They will still find discomfort leveling 20-29 and probably start reporting it too after the cancerous exploit is fixed.
Twinks exploit into bgs in all brackets why would anyone want this to be patched?

Ofc the levelers are complaining and of course they will always have to cry even for 20s later. but still, as I pointed it already out in a other thread, it is awful that TWINK brackets support this initiative. This won't be without consequences for those who support it.

Twinks exploit into bgs in all brackets why would anyone want this to be patched?
To have a better leveling experience. I don’t understand how you don’t understand this yet.

Ofc the levelers are complaining and of course they will always have to cry even for 20s later. but still, as I pointed it already out in a other thread, it is awful that TWINK brackets support this initiative. This won't be without consequences for those who support it.
Okay but don’t pin it on 20s going against other twink brackets.

To have a better leveling experience. I don’t understand how you don’t understand this yet.

Better leveling experience? Wait is this the offical blizzard wow forum? Are you maining 120?

Last edited:
I'm defending 20s because you guys are accusing them of being the ones who are against the exploit.
With valid reasoning - levelers want to level, they are who are against it and reporting it. Stop blaming 20s.

The point is that some 20s (doesnt mean all) and co support this initiative because of 29s or whatever reason. But why should other brackets suffer from your ego trip? Why do we at 70s havent an

I'm defending 20s because you guys are accusing them of being the ones who are against the exploit.
With valid reasoning - levelers want to level, they are who are against it and reporting it. Stop blaming 20s.
It KIND of seems like you are against twinking bro. I mean fuck 29s but it's about all the twinks remember that.

You guys managed to get by just fine before legion. OR should i remind you it has been xpoff only longer than xpon/xpoff merge.
They forgot to bring it back to normal in the beginning of BFA. You guys got a taste of casually quen into levelers and playing with ease and comfort. Now like a drug, your having withdrawal symptoms trying to get back into it by whatever means necessary.
IF ANYTHING the only bracket who has an excuse is 29s. They have been addicts since the start playing with ease and comfort against 20s and f2ps.

Users who are viewing this thread