Twinks entering XP-on BGs is probably about to get fixed

Wow this is literally a twink civil war
Let it go guys just play another pvp game

Wow this is literally a twink civil war
Let it go guys just play another pvp game
This is just the beginning, unfortunately.
[doublepost=1559737933,1559737897][/doublepost]If some egomaniacs continue, all twinks will no longer exist in the game. Next comes perhaps the XP Stop NPC debate, which may also be supported by the vets, because they may be farmed at the epic-questing by 29s. So lets shit on 39s, 49s, 59s,60s,69s,70s,79s,80s,89s,90s,99s,100s... because levelers have problems and we vets wanna support it! because we have problems with 29s!

There really is no valid reason to hate people who play this game to have fun just like you on their twinks. You can report it but what can you prove? Yeah it's a 49 in a 40-49 battleground there are alot of them.

Your community is so toxic and worthless that you cant even manage to organise singular wargames every couple of months let alone grow a solid competitive scene with regular wargames.
We've had regular wargames in the past
And we still do - though not as regular. Hoping we have one this weekend.

Remind me - what has the 29 bracket done? Or any other dead bracket really lul.

A whole wall of text against 20s. Really my guy? Are you that mad you can't farm 20s on your 29 anymore?

People keep forgetting that a macro is not an exploit, the macro seems to be working as intended.

Ah yes, I forgot about my script that I use that relies entirely on client side latency to allow me to log into my trial account.

Stop being a fucking idiot and just admit that you're wrong.

The macro can be used to click anything not just locking your xp. You click enter battleground and press the macro right after to lock your xp it seems both ingame functions are working as intended.

It is funny when people say theyre against exploiting and unfairness althought they're abusing a free test version of WoW to build a community to use the levelers queue and non xp stopp feature

I feel like everyone knew that the battleground split was coming eventually.

I love to twink. I find it so interesting pushing the limits of characters at awkward levels & seeing what they're capable of.
But it makes no sense to blizzard to allow those steroid characters into battlegrounds with levellers.
Twinks ruin the experience for levellers in battlegrounds.

Hell, if i was levelling my toon the last thing I'd do is queue a bg because I know that it's going to come down to who has the twinks on what side. If you get unlucky, great, 20 mins in the graveyard. This isn't exclusive to the 20-29 bracket either.

It's unfortunate that this is the path twinking has gone down yet I understand Blizzards position.

Exploiting to gain anything in game is disagree with. From enchants, to xpoff bgs, to using ledges and areas unreachable in standard play.
Blizzard have made their position clear. Undermining that through exploitation isn't going to change their mind. It's only going to do harm the the community.

"Test" version. Read it 20 times.
Trial, actually.

And blizzard consciously decided to change trials from temporary to permanent. There's no exploit there.

Trials used to be temporary and blizzard looked at it and said "ya know what, let's make em permanent" so contrary to what you may believe, its completely intended.

The macro can be used to click anything not just locking your xp. You click enter battleground and press the macro right after to lock your xp it seems both ingame functions are working as intended.
It's a script, not a macro. And using it successfully to enter BGs is unintended as evidenced by it causing the game to ignore player count.

It is funny when people say theyre against exploiting and unfairness althought they're abusing a free test version of WoW to build a community to use the levelers queue and non xp stopp feature
Oh I'm all for unfairness. I'm just against exploiting

I disagree with this. It's not exploiting to fully gear your level 20. When I got back into wow I started a f2p account and maxed everything I could on him because I enjoyed the grind for gear and the challenge for bis. I think a lot of genuine f2p accounts do this & Blizzard expects them to.

It's part of the MMO experience to chase after bis...

In my opinion it is not wrong if the game allows you to do it without using a 3rd party program.
[doublepost=1559740123,1559739996][/doublepost]Also I have never heard of 1 person getting banned from this not 1 over 10 years.

Using Script is legit. How do you think Addons are working wtf? Is this another vet politic, that ure not using addons?

In my opinion it is not wrong if the game allows you to do it without using a 3rd party program.

You need to read Blizzards and other major gaming companies definition of "Exploit".

You are simply on the wrong track my friend. Just because the game allows you to do something doesn't mean you should or that the game developers want you to. Edit: or that won't punish you for doing so.

Example: if there was an arena glitch that allowed you to somehow double jump and avoid all melee attacks. If this was unknown to the game devs but on the final of blizzcon 3v3 one team used this tactic and won.
Should they be crown champion or should they be disqualified?

You need to read Blizzards and other major gaming companies definition of "Exploit".

You are simply on the wrong track my friend. Just because the game allows you to do something doesn't mean you should or that the game developers want you to.

Example: if there was an arena glitch that allowed you to somehow double jump and avoid all melee attacks. If this was unknown to the game devs but on the final of blizzcon 3v3 one team used this tactic and won.
Bad comparison. Because this script is legit usable. Just needs to be hidden for User Interface

You are simply on the wrong track my friend. Just because the game allows you to do something doesn't mean you should or that the game developers want you to. Edit: or that won't punish you for doing so.

If the game developers fucked up that is their fault not mine.

People dont get it that this is a legit script. If its intended thats another story. But this isn't illegal at all. Bad for devs that they haven't hide the function to User Interface or black listed this macro

Users who are viewing this thread