Twinks entering XP-on BGs is probably about to get fixed

Here we go again 20s are ofc the most skillful bracket and they never farm levelers as well. Its not like that that people level from 1 noooooo. I think you need to read the definition of being a twink. If theres a difference between 20s and other bracket, than that ure not paying the game for using their service 24/7 and farm people. We at higher level pay the game and use a button click macro to do the same as you do

Some people just want to play high level twinks. Whether they face noobs or actual twinks that does not matter. 29s are actual scum imo because they q into legitimate twink bracket with huge advantages.

no one knows what ure doing. Ure calling higher twink level brackets addicted freaks to kill only levelers. But what is 19s,20s,29s doing all the time

no one knows what ure doing. Ure calling higher twink level brackets addicted freaks to kill only levelers. But what is 19s,20s,29s doing all the time
idk about the other two but 20s have been getting annihilated by 29s until this recent patch. anyone who enjoys killing levelers and new ease of play style is merely a reroll. (incase you didn't know a lot of people rerolled vets since the patch)

im not claiming they are skilled for that. im saying they never had it easy until now

This 20 is absolutely against people exploiting in every bracket. And I'll continue to report the bug daily (don't worry, id never report you personally) because it's asinine that it isn't fixed.

And don't fucking whine at me about "hurr durr I wanna play my twink". We all have toons that are gathering dust. Adapt. Or, better yet, organize and rebuild your bracket.

Some people like me for example have been playing low level twinks for years and never got a chance to play higher level twinks, and for all of us individuals I would say there is nothing wrong with it.

This is absolutely no reason to stand up against other twink brackets anyway and endorse the fix point. In my bracket and in other 0s brackets we also have 9 level higher players and we live with it.

Btw @Chops I'm not crying about anything, and I personally have no problem with the BGS being removed. First of all I don't play much wow and secondly I try to build my own bracket community since WoD and BFA. But since I'm not an egoist like you and some other comrades-in-arms in this forum thread, I still think it's unfair to be TWINK against TWINKS.
[doublepost=1559736203,1559736000][/doublepost]If the f2ps level is set higher, I will also be the first to endorse it and only go into the forums and say "stop crying and accept it". Just to let you know how it feels like

To be fair it's a macro in the game it's not like it's a 3rd party program. This is blizzard's own fault it has been over 10 years, and it hasn't been fixed.

To be fair it's a macro in the game it's not like it's a 3rd party program. This is blizzard's own fault it has been over 10 years, and it hasn't been fixed.
Blizzard intentionally separated xp off and xp on this patch.
You are not meant to be with them. Any way to get you in with xpon including the macro method - is an exploit.

Blizzard intentionally separated xp off and xp on this patch.
You are not meant to be with them. Any way to get you in with xpon including the macro method - is an exploit.

Yes the xp on and off brackets have been seperated twice and this "macro" hasn't been fixed in over 10+ years.

If it was not meant to be why isn't fixed? This is not an exploit imo because everything is in the game. An exploit is duping items using a 3rd party program.

I'm not against you (or anyone else) twinking. I'm against the use of exploits.

There's a considerable difference.
I also understand this attitude a little, but the "Exploit" is a better gaming experience for some players in an empty bracket. Of course, there are also the kind of players who are only happy to farm people. But I don't represent them and I have to say that nobody have the right to stamp them all like that. But the way things are now, we're not going to survive Twinks for long. If we are able to take each other out then the levelers and high level players will take us out completely one day. We should act together and united against it.

Is the hilarious absurdity of this position 'Any player who like to twink is free to gather people and to organise events / battles / whatever-you-want to keep alive his bracket' which is consistantly posited by F2P/Vets whose own bracket exists and gets frequently pops because it is fueled by the constant flow of levellers. Your community is so toxic and worthless that you cant even manage to organise singular wargames every couple of months let alone grow a solid competitive scene with regular wargames. Also this idea that levellers in this bracket are the source of reports etc motivated by op 29 queue buggers is hilariously unlikely, you dont think for a second your continuous flow of enchated vets playing god tier classes and premading random queues might be a source of contention? Do you think a leveller can tell the difference between a Vet Warrrior/Shammy/Hunter/Pally/Mage and a 29? All they see is 'twink' in the rare moments they have between gy waits and 99/100 a F2P put them in the gy

Speaking of premades, none of you seem to have a problem manipulating game mechanics to achieve unintended outcomes when it actually suits you like using higher level players to form groups so you can premade and super common trade windows glitches enchants and all the other shit you do. Also all this bullshit hyperbole about 29s and i guess every other type of twink being 'cheaters' , not once have I seen it mentioned that all these twinks are trying to do is participate in games they have been participating in since mid 2016. The way you portray the scenario makes it seem like all these players just popped up out of nowhere with the specific purpose of fucking your day. BTW the F2P community are so self absorbed that they literally think that the reason any 29 twink exists is to fuck with them or get some edge over them, I hate to break it to you but we dont talk about or consider you much at all, yet youre fkn obsessed with us and have been for years. Most 29s started in 19s and for whatever reason gave the next bracket a go and are subbed so they 29. Its your choice to not sub and F2P and the frequent suggestion 29s should buy a 2nd account (because suprisingly subbed accounts do shit outside this bracket and cant F2P) to roll Vet just to suit them further highlights how unhealthily self absorbed your communiuty is...Almost every godamn twink bracket in history save a few ends in a '9' and its you that choose the be the odd ones out, so deal with it.

Stop virtue signalling and pretending like your actions and motivations are any different to every other bracket. You exist soley because of a favorable outcome of queue split patch combining with the F2P cap allowing you to queue with xpon when by all measures your literally xpoff. No other twink players have this luxury yet youre so fkn trigggered by the occasional 29 in one of your games that youre willing to gladly fuck over anyone wanting a game in any other twink bracket. Shame on you

Last edited:
This is not an exploit imo because everything is in the game. An exploit is duping items using a 3rd party program.
An exploit (known as "exploitive activity" by Blizzard) is a method of playing the game in a way not intended by the game developers to gain an advantage over other players.

An exploit (known as "exploitive activity" by Blizzard) is a method of playing the game in a way not intended by the game developers to gain an advantage over other players.

Technically we should all play with no gear then since gear would be an advantage?

Unite against the exploit? Yes, we absolutely should.

The face of twinking has changed, as it constantly has in the past. You either adapt or you stop playing.
Is the hilarious absurdity of this position 'Any player who like to twink is free to gather people and to organise events / battles / whatever-you-want to keep alive his bracket' which is consistantly posited by F2P/Vets whose own bracket exists and gets frequently pops because it is fueled by the constant flow of levellers. Your community is so toxic and worthless that you cant even manage to organise singular wargames every couple of months let alone grow a solid competitive scene with regular wargames. Also this idea that levellers in this bracket are the source of reports etc motivated by op 29 queue buggers is hilariously unlikely, you dont think for a second your continuous flow of enchated vets playing god tier classes and premading random queues might be a source of contention? Do you think a leveller can tell the difference between a Vet Warrrior/Shammy/Hunter/Pally/Mage and a 29? All they see is 'twink' in the rare moments they have between gy waits and 99/100 a F2P put them in the gy

Speaking of premades, none of you seem to have a problem manipulating game mechanics to achieve unintended outcomes when it actually suits you like using higher level players to form groups so you can premade and super common trade windows glitches enchants and all the other shit you do. Also all this bullshit hyperbole about 29s and i guess every other type of twink being 'cheaters' , not once have I seen it mentioned that all these twinks are trying to do is participate in games they have been participating in since mid 2016. The way you portray the scenario makes it seem like all these players just popped up out of nowhere with the specific purpose of fucking your day. BTW the F2P community are so self absorbed that they literally think that the reason any 29 twink exists is to fuck with them or get some edge over them, I hate to break it to you but we dont talk about or consider you much at all, yet youre fkn obsessed with us and have been for years. Its your choice to not sub and F2P and the frequent suggestion 29s should buy a 2nd account (because suprisingly subbed accounts do shit outside this bracket and cant F2P) to roll Vet just to suit them further highlights how unhealthily self absorbed your communiuty is...Almost every godamn twink bracket in history save a few ends in a '9' and its you that choose the be the odd ones out, so deal with it.

Stop virtue signalling and pretending like your actions and motivations are any different to every other bracket. You exist soley because of a favorable outcome which qaueue split patch and the F2P cap allowing you to queue with xpon when by all measures your l;tierally xpoff. No other twink players have this luxury yet youre so fkn trigggered by the occasional 29 in one of your games that youre willing to gladly fuck over anyone wanting a game in any other twink bracket. Shame on you

Even if I tried to explain to these people that we are united, they're still continuing "no one cares about ure farming people" althought theyre doing the same :). But yeah thank you for this true statement

Users who are viewing this thread