twinking in bfa

I can confirm the 99 bracket is as viable as ever after the 8.0 pre-patch for iPvP. The MoP PvP weapons give an obnoxious amount of PvP power for some reason and it hasn't been changed yet. Even if it does end up getting changed, I've been one shotting people with consumable buffs, enchant procs, and trinkets.

I've also been looking at the 80-89 bracket and I think I'll make an 85 balance druid and try that out. The PvP gear is extremely easy to obtain and gives better overall stats than heroic dragon soul gear. Plus the legendary staff should be able to proc in iPvP now which will be pretty nuts.

Last edited:
I can confirm the 99 bracket is as viable as ever after the 8.0 pre-patch for iPvP. The MoP PvP weapons give an obnoxious amount of PvP power for some reason and it hasn't been changed yet. Even if it does end up getting changed, I've been one shotting people with consumable butfs, enchant procs, and trinkets.

I've also been looking at the 80-89 bracket and I think I'll make an 85 balance druid and try that out. The PvP gear is extremely easy to obtain and gives better overall stats than heroic dragon soul gear. Plus the legendary staff should be able to proc in iPvP now which will be pretty nuts.
Sadly, it seems that Blizzard keeps balancing lower brackets. 2 days ago I have been hitting people with mecha blast rocket for like 6k (14-16k total HP) and yesterday they fixed it to only 1.1k.. They probably gonna fix other stuff too, soon.

Sadly, it seems that Blizzard keeps balancing lower brackets. 2 days ago I have been hitting people with mecha blast rocket for like 6k (14-16k total HP) and yesterday they fixed it to only 1.1k.. They probably gonna fix other stuff too, soon.

Well that's too bad.

Still, rockets aren't what I was one shotting people with. With a strength pot, berserking, avenging wrath and saltwater pot I'm able to one shot people with any of my hard hitting abilities if they crit. I've hit people for over 17k and most people don't have more than 13k. 16k is about the most I've seen on a twink without buffs.

Users who are viewing this thread