twinking in bfa

59 may be an option. You can gather up about 8-10 gem slots I believe (varies on armor type)
I can guarantee nobody that nobody else in your Battlegrounds will be decked out in socket gear too.

i would say a bracket with the largest gem and enchant options, i beat a large range of 110-120 players in the passed few days on my rogue and also killed some hordes trying to gank us. i did a quick comparison and with gem gear and enchants etc we can have more main stat than extremely well geared 110s after the squish

59 may be an option. You can gather up about 8-10 gem slots I believe (varies on armor type)
I can guarantee nobody that nobody else in your Battlegrounds will be decked out in socket gear too.
Just wondering, do sockets work in bg's?

Just wondering, do sockets work in bg's?

I believe trinkets work in BFA: which gives hope that weapon procs do as well. Also, it is rumored gems will work and possibly enchants.

will stats in bg’s be based on ilevel again then add in gems etc?

Its been confirmed that templates are being removed, so I doubt stats will be item level based.

Its not being removed. Its being reworked.

Credible sources to confirm this? All I've seen/read is that its being removed.

Credible sources to confirm this? All I've seen/read is that its being removed.

Google I can't remember but anyway I'll elaborate what I mean. From what I gather its both getting removed and not. Everyone has their stats from gear and stuff then they are scaled kinda like the template but you make your own gear choices which will then impact the amount of your stats that you get. I don't know if ilvls will matter but there is certainly the option for it to do so in this system, if it's the one they go with. I just remember reading it and that it sounded like something they would do to both allow options within pvp and keep the balancing between people of different levels and gear.

Reactions: Wil
I believe trinkets work in BFA: which gives hope that weapon procs do as well. Also, it is rumored gems will work and possibly enchants.
My trinket does not work in beta, grey out when you engage the pvp dummy.
CZ5HkdP.jpg

My trinket does not work in beta, grey out when you engage the pvp dummy.
CZ5HkdP.jpg

In multiple beta PvP videos, you can see trinkets procing

Sorry hard to follow for a non die hard. Where are we at with stats for instanced pvp for BFA... do they matter or is it all item level like it is now, and stats for only world?

Users who are viewing this thread