Twink world about to be turned upside down in 5.4

They will still have advantages. Arguing about scaling is silly.

because they are put on the same level person? it's common sense lol.. That's like asking why the 85 JP boa and the 80 JP boa scale to the same on a lv 24..

If people are thinking 24s are going to be getting 500 crit or 1000 agi from chants you are sadly mistaken.... I hope

ofc it's not gonna be that high. but read above.

edit: why make the higher one usable though? they could just nerf the lower one o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
they are vanilla enchants. if TBC, WotLK, cata, and mop ones are going to be usable, why on earth would you use vanilla ones :p

All depends on the scaling. I may still use healing power on my gloves, Super Intellect on bracers, Glorious stats on chest, Aldor shoulder enchant(who knows?), silverthread on pants. Whatever combination of scaling that works best for my toon. That is the fun it. Figuring out what is best. Right now my 20 is more powerful than my 24. Someday that may change. WoW is dynamic, players have to learn to be dynamic as well, adapt.

Sweetsydney...

They will still have advantages. Arguing about scaling is silly.

From my perspective P2Ps don't have an advantage. F2Ps are just at a disadvantage by their own choice. Some have noble reasons for playing a F2P some just have not other recourse if they want to play WoW. Either way, no ta good reason to be angry at P2Ps. I akin it to third world countries hating first rate countries. The have nots vs haves.

Sweetsydney...

Finally my 90 enchanters who have all bis 90 items but hardly any twink enchants will be useful

ofc it's not gonna be that high. but read above.

edit: why make the higher one usable though? they could just nerf the lower one o_O

for diversity. Instead of just stats on boa chests now people can use crit or agi or w/e higher lv thing is available. That's all I really see blizz doing with this is scaling every chant down to the lv they are used on (already proved they can scale gear with 5.3) and adding more options for lower levels while making enchants not have a lv requirement but instead making every enchant scale to the level of the person.

making enchants not have a lv requirement but instead making every enchant scale to the level of the person.

That would be delicious if it was implemented in that fashion

Sexecutioner. Drool-worthy. Swag > stats any day.

Better shot:

dvho3o.jpg

I'd suggest buying leg and shoulder enchants TODAY before the masses find out and putting in bank. If it does not go through not that much gold loss just put em back on ah.

I made over 12k in 2 days with Vitality Enchants and Illusion dust when 5.3 dropped..

Btw... That means Gems are scaling down as well. So people who use gem exploit won't gain level 80 stats but level 60 stats.

Btw they won't scale down any of the current enchants that were already available but instead scale down Tbc, WotLK Cata and now MoP enchants. I forget some one posted a picture on the Mongoose scale down for level 20s it gives 90 agi and 22 haste i believe so pretty much it is like crusader for agility wearers at our level. Btw few twinks have shoulder enchants already on their boa shoulders back when you could get them.

I have +30 attack power +10 crit on my shadowcraft shoulders.i may get the PvP ones since they said resil will be removed and probably replaced with PvP power. But it looks like i am getting a clefthide on my boa legs now.

Btw that means the weapon chains are being nerfed a bit Living steel will give expertise. And we low levels can get windsong.

Before I got DC'd I took some shots. I'll have to continue looking at 90 enchants when it's not a 4 hour load. I can't say I'm not excited about the possible changes.

Level 22 scaling.

34rzrm9.jpg

Couple more for good measure

ajmcdx.jpg

Last one.

2j84k4.jpg

My goof with the pants, you have to apply it obviously with a higher level. I just transferred the armors. Ho wells. Now I'm curious about the Scope of Doom!

Lol.. Just lol... Nothing more to do if those go live then to laugh

Laugh because they are less powerful? Or laugh because you could get 'goosed? :cool:

Besides the procs are hardly intimidating on a shitty geared character...

2zs9wn8.jpg

Either way, super excited to level a toon through the dirty expacs again.

Edit:

Also from the 1-9 section:

Dancing Steel & Jade Spirit
62 Stat @ Level 1

Elemental Force
101 - 120 Damage @ Level 1

Scale from there.

I'm fearful of what Rogues may become, but I'm also optimistic about other classes and how well these enchants will benefit them

lmao this shit gonna be cray

I'm not sure if I'm gonna cry or be happy. This will change alot, will most likely replace all enchants and some gear on my mw.

5.3> 5.1,5.2 - blizzard caters to f2ps then Blizzard realizes subscriptions go down. Start catering back to paid subscriptions realizing f2ps are full of sh*t about subscribing = 5.4 " The Empire strikes back "

Imperial March / Darth Vader's Theme - YouTube

If a few f2ps quit the bracket. Brazilians " Jajas" give the same honor dying to us. No one will be missed.

5.3> 5.1,5.2 - blizzard caters to f2ps then Blizzard realizes subscriptions go down. Start catering back to paid subscriptions realizing f2ps are full of sh*t about subscribing = 5.4 " The Empire strikes back "

Imperial March / Darth Vader's Theme - YouTube

If a few f2ps quit the bracket. Brazilians " Jajas" give the same honor dying to us. No one will be missed.

I like how you think :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread