Twink world about to be turned upside down in 5.4

5.3> 5.1,5.2 - blizzard caters to f2ps then Blizzard realizes subscriptions go down. Start catering back to paid subscriptions realizing f2ps are full of sh*t about subscribing = 5.4 " The Empire strikes back "

Love the song, as for the rest.... the world of blizz does not revolve around this bracket.

Who that said anyone who twinks f2p currently is holding out for good f2p changes to subscribe? I haven't considered subscribing since I unsubbed 3 years ago and no matter what they do to paid content that won't change. I doubt that Blizzard ever catered to f2ps, or even blinked an eye towards this bracket, and that's fine with me cause it's free. People left the game because of the lousy changes made to endgame content, lack of new and interesting things, the game is just plain old, and (mostly this) there are plenty of fun subscription-free games out there.

This wouldn't screw up f2p nearly as much as it screws up the leveling brackets for newer players, it's not aimed at making p2p in this bracket happier so they'll keep giving Blizzard money. It would just be an unintentional perk for everyone who enjoys PvP with all of the challenge of killing lvl 10 gnolls, and I'm sure everyone who doesn't fit into that category will have no problem finding another way to spend their time. Just remember these changes are far from live; I wouldn't go counting on 5.4 Ragnaros pugmades yet ;)

Ty for the PTR info Sally keep us posted.

Anyone test profession specific chants, such as tailoring cloak, enchant ring. Whether the user needs to have the profession at max lv (for their character lv) or even at all.

I couldn't use Lightweave (required 500 Tailoring) level 1 Tailoring learned.

I didn't try BoA ring with enchants.

Enchantment Scaling Guide – Your Key to 5.4 Enchanting changes! | Twinking.net

Old shoulder kits and head enchants are working as well. BC enchants are working best currently with scaling.

This is perfect, allows me to get some spread-sheeting done even if based on assumptions. Also lets me know what to stockpile, if anything.

Looking forward to the change, cant wait.

*Edit
Gems are scaling now too?
http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=98094#see-also
Now im not playing ptr, but i check updates.
Can anyone confirm?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the changes are bulshit

Users who are viewing this thread