Twink related dreams

Says the one who calls me cancer. Smh, your whole life is useless.
fuck man i wish i could be like u and threaten to stab people, constantly lie to ppl (even to myself), have a disorder where i cant stop oversharing on xpoff, just be a fucking cunt in general, literally suck ass at the game and never get past 900 rating, have 340 gold and have no friends.

shit man im so jealous

duck man i wish i could be like u and threaten to stab people, constantly lie to ppl (even to myself), have a disorder where i cant stop oversharing on xpoff, just be a ducking Taco in general, literally suck ass at the game and never get past 900 rating, have 340 gold and have no friends.

shit man im so jealous
When you care about a virtual life. That's when you know you're shit,

No but seriously, why the fuck would you not take this high-school drama shit to PMs instead of embarrassing yourselves?

Inb4 "I don't care What people think about me"

It's not "ew" it's art. Look at those gorgeous men no-homo.
I'm personally not a fan of effeminate men. Nor men in general for anything except when they're physically stronger than me and I need something lifted or moved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

National pride is the equivalent of taking a piece of chalk, drawing a circle around you and being proud to be in that circle. Invisible borders and neo-tribalism....

So you like strong men??

It seems someone is not proud of where they are from. Too bad. But would be proud of a local sports team or an avatar in a video game.
Does not compute...

I did say I don't like men, excepting myself.

Edit: okay except for Justin Trudeau, I mean cmon all of Canada has a boner for him, look at that gorgeous hair and that smile.

*sigh*

....what were we talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods wtf happened to this thread help

You bought

@Asterias you and drop kicking somoene.. Yeah.. Maybe a chalk of butter buddy.

You did buy boosts, everyone knows just stop denying. No one gets 2.4k within a day from 1550 with not even keybinding half their spells/being total shit at even kicking a healer. Please come 3v3 me and we'll see ''I'm a RBG player'' that's a shit excuse because RBG isn't that hard at your mind level.

Now, you come 3v3 me right ducking now and we'll see who's shit at this game - Pushing 2.4k + With my team this season.
Point B;
I did not enjoy Endgame MOP - WOD. I went 2.4k on a WOTLK server in 2013, and 2.3k on a fire mage on a blizzlike cata AT server, which is down since a while ago, you though, you ducking go 2.4k within the span of 24 hours, which is impossible because there's R1 people who tried this and failed. You were a 1550 player, and you can't kick a healer. And you don't even use anything near FT macros, or A1-5 macros.

You are miserable to buy everything you need in your pathetic life, you my sir don't live, you won't experience the things you HAVE to do in order to live, you will be rich sure. But who cares, you're still useless to any society or and ducking country as you're a simple 14 year old with money spending issues.

My tip to you is get a ducking job and try to see how living works, maybe get off that lazy ducking ass and find somoene that will like you. (Not the people you pay to like you) And we all know when you order a hoe you're too scared to put it in and you wet your pants.

Now point C:

Please try and find me, i will gladly beat you up <3 love you huncakes xxxxx, im waiting <3 Netherlands baby you know where i live.

arena one to five macros in legion exde

also me and quack will make a team and rek you ok

Hey guys looking for more for 3v3 challenger push
Have multi Blizzcon wins under your belt
Preferably goggle transmog and a spectral tiger
Asterias#21132

Users who are viewing this thread