Twink related dreams

Holythane

Lewno
Unfortunately last night i suffered a twinking nightmare... During this dream i logged onto my 19 Paladin Holythane only to discover blizzard had un ranked my Hks. Went from 103k down to 46k thankfully i woke up and it was not true.

What weird twink related dreams have you had?

Well I had a dream that Explosive shot was oneshotting people and that it was magical damage meaning bop couoldnt save me. Then I had a dream that Hpals were 1 shotting everyone and when ever they were near death they could just bubble and still 1 shot people with 50% less damage. Later that same year I had a dream that Nightstalker Rogues were literally 1 shotting people unless their auto attack hit first. After the nightmares were over the game was actually decent and fair/balanced. Then I realized that I had not been to sleep in 4 years and the first time I had went to sleep the game was balanced and all the nightmares were actually reality.

These dreams are a sure sign of addiction. It is the same with drug addicts. A great many of studies have been done on it. Perhaps even the members of this site were "studied" and did not even know it.
I trust the OP and the reader's will take gaming addiction very seriously. At least psychological implications of it.
Just stop now your addicted to this site

Well I had a dream that Explosive shot was oneshotting people and that it was magical damage meaning bop couoldnt save me. Then I had a dream that Hpals were 1 shotting everyone and when ever they were near death they could just bubble and still 1 shot people with 50% less damage. Later that same year I had a dream that Nightstalker Rogues were literally 1 shotting people unless their auto attack hit first. After the nightmares were over the game was actually decent and fair/balanced. Then I realized that I had not been to sleep in 4 years and the first time I had went to sleep the game was balanced and all the nightmares were actually reality.

Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy?No
won't have it, he knows his whole back city's ropes.

I was bullied in elementary school for twinking in World of Warcraft. It continued for weeks but then something changed. I had feeling, that I need to change something. So I went to Walmart, bought assault rifle and shot all kids who were making fun of me.
Suddenly I woke up and was happy that I dont live in 'MURICA where they sell assault rifles in Walmart and school shootings are pretty common. God bless 'MURICA and their "strict" gun restrictions.

I was bullied in elementary school for twinking in World of Warcraft. It continued for weeks but then something changed. I had feeling, that I need to change something. So I went to Walmart, bought assault rifle and shot all kids who were making fun of me.
Suddenly I woke up and was happy that I dont live in 'MURICA where they sell assault rifles in Walmart and school shootings are pretty common. God bless 'MURICA and their "strict" gun restrictions.

Canadia: what America wishes it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These dreams are a sure sign of addiction. It is the same with drug addicts. A great many of studies have been done on it. Perhaps even the members of this site were "studied" and did not even know it.
I trust the OP and the reader's will take gaming addiction very seriously. At least psychological implications of it.

Considering I have 2 arcade machines in my room and around 500 games I would say that I am addicted, but i enjoy it so doesn't matter to me.

That nightmare of dreaming about accidentally leveling up one or more of your Twinks.

In what way son?

The freedom to not speak ANY language I want?
The unbelievable high unemployment of Canada?
The frigid temperatures for over six months of the year?
The horrible high cost of living?
The amount of companies that have monopolies?
Why in the world would someone be like Canada?

Yer not my daddy!

...are you? Papa?!

But for real:

1. You can speak whatever language you want in Canada. Nowhere is there a restriction. Our signage AND labels AND most advertising actually accommodate both of our official languages.

2. Our unemployment is specific provinces is somewhat high (Ontario and Alberta is starting as well), but that's a symptom of other political issues.

3. Frigid temperatures for over half the year? That's factually incorrect, assuming you mean below zero by the term "frigid". In the north most part of Canada in the territories? Possible, kinda the same but not the same as Alaska for you.

4. High cost of living? Again, not sure where you are getting this from. I've lived in all sorts of tax brackets (below poverty line all the way up to upper middle class), and I've never been without. I was living on my own on $1200 a month, and there's so many government subsidies for helping those in need (not the same as your scammable welfare system)

5. Those companies are either American-owned, or work in the same way as American-equivalents (Verizon and Bell Canada, Virgin Mobile in both, etc).

6. Because (and this is coming from a "MURICA FUCK YEAH" patriot) Canadian culture is kinder, more polite, more giving, we don't have to sell an arm and a leg to fix an arm and a leg (yay wordplay), our government is less of a sideshow than America, our prime minister is indicative of our country (randomly helps people on a personal level just because).

Also we had a hearthstone team hit semis last year, so, I mean, amid all of the American teams. That was cool.

Also if we travel abroad, no one hates us just because (sorry Americans).

And this has been a Canadian Education Minute!

In what way son?

The freedom to not speak ANY language I want?
The unbelievable high unemployment of Canada?
The frigid temperatures for over six months of the year?
The horrible high cost of living?
The amount of companies that have monopolies?
Why in the world would someone be like Canada?

Them be fighting words. Don't make us come down there and burn the White House down again.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...burned-down-the-white-house-127844144/?no-ist

I had a dream I was skiing back home but, like, I could demo leap everywhere- it was awesome
I had a dream awhile back that in the legion ptr (pre-release) they had removed mounts and movespeed buffs completely, and the only bg available was AV.

Only one game popped, and it consisted of everyone from both sides just walking around leisurely, just /wave to everyone, and chatting in /1, but for some reason it was cross faction, so it became like a big campfire thing. Then the leader npcs starting talking and yelling at us for not playing, and casters silenced them and we kept chatting.

Them be fighting words. Don't make us come down there and burn the White House down again.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...burned-down-the-white-house-127844144/?no-ist

True story: the gf's mom doesn't understand the war of 1812. Like literally the idea that America could ever lose a war, let alone to Canada, let alone that Canada was ever in a war (what), let alone that the only real serious war Canada has ever had a primary involvement in, Canada won.

Apparently the American education system doesn't ever teach about when they lose.

To be fair, just about every country glorifies their victories while skimming through their losses.

I'm sure most do; my Canadian education taught me every time Canada was involved in international conflict, good or bad, win or loss.

Can I be arsed to remember any of it? No. but we do learn about it. Vimy ridge, D-Day, etc. Horrible losses, not a proud victory by any means, etc are the ones I remember most clearly.

Then again, other than peacekeeping Canada doesn't usually get involved in international conflicts. I'm sure there are exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread