Twink related dreams

It's the fkin truth and i cba this moronic kiddo trying to diss me with his weak ass game in literally anything except money, which means he's probably more useless than me because without money he won't survive.

Far be it for me to get in between you and your hatred of this guy,

All I'm saying is holy damn bro, reel it in some. He probably is a teenager and rich and now very scared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had tempura pickles at a sushi place last night....

Not bad.

I really like crab sushi rolls, they are AMAZING. I wish i could make sushi's, im more of a normal cook tbh. I make lots of Dutch specials etc and im moving to England in 2 years for 1 year, and then to spain after that, for both personal and work life :)

You bought

@Asterias you and drop kicking somoene.. Yeah.. Maybe a chalk of butter buddy.

You did buy boosts, everyone knows just stop denying. No one gets 2.4k within a day from 1550 with not even keybinding half their spells/being total shit at even kicking a healer. Please come 3v3 me and we'll see ''I'm a RBG player'' that's a shit excuse because RBG isn't that hard at your mind level.

Now, you come 3v3 me right ducking now and we'll see who's shit at this game - Pushing 2.4k + With my team this season.
Point B;
I did not enjoy Endgame MOP - WOD. I went 2.4k on a WOTLK server in 2013, and 2.3k on a fire mage on a blizzlike cata AT server, which is down since a while ago, you though, you ducking go 2.4k within the span of 24 hours, which is impossible because there's R1 people who tried this and failed. You were a 1550 player, and you can't kick a healer. And you don't even use anything near FT macros, or A1-5 macros.

You are miserable to buy everything you need in your pathetic life, you my sir don't live, you won't experience the things you HAVE to do in order to live, you will be rich sure. But who cares, you're still useless to any society or and ducking country as you're a simple 14 year old with money spending issues.

My tip to you is get a ducking job and try to see how living works, maybe get off that lazy ducking ass and find somoene that will like you. (Not the people you pay to like you) And we all know when you order a hoe you're too scared to put it in and you wet your pants.

Now point C:

Please try and find me, i will gladly beat you up <3 love you huncakes xxxxx, im waiting <3 Netherlands baby you know where i live.

I would like to start off by saying, its cute how you still call my boosted yet I haven't been banned unlike the 1000's of accounts who were banned the end of this season.
I have a job in a barber shop I am learning slowly and steadily.
I do not have a money spending issue.
I'm 16 :)
You have any screenshots to prove youre 2.4 and 2.3 blah or any achievements ingame either?
Have fun pushing 2.4 I doubt youll get even half ways there but then again that's just my opinion I could be proven wro.
I have experienced a lot of life and I will have you know ive been to more countries than you have and experienced a lot of cultures.
You threatened to kill me in Amsterdam when I went yet you were no where to be seen ? :(
You also claimed to have my paypal account details with the exact amount in it ( you didn't even get 1/3rd of what it was )
I'm still not remotely mad at you I just would like for you to stop mentioning me in your posts ( please be sure to read this part extra careful )
<3 mark.

I would like to start off by saying, its cute how you still call my boosted yet I haven't been banned unlike the 1000's of accounts who were banned the end of this season.
You have any screenshots to prove youre 2.4 and 2.3 blah or any achievements ingame either?
Have fun pushing 2.4 I doubt youll get even half ways there but then again that's just my opinion I could be proven wro.
I have experienced a lot of life and I will have you know ive been to more countries than you have and experienced a lot of cultures.
You threatened to kill me in Amsterdam when I went yet you were no where to be seen ? :(
You also claimed to have my paypal account details with the exact amount in it ( you didn't even get 1/3rd of what it was )
I'm still not remotely mad at you I just would like for you to stop mentioning me in your posts ( please be sure to read this part extra careful )
<3 mark.
When half of the shit you just typed was either joked about or not true ^.

And you do have a money spending issue.

<3 mark.
And if you'd have told me the street or time i would have showed up :(

<3 mark.

@dexa I told you he was a teenager.

<3 mark.
And by saying you've experienced cultures.. Explain me what the fuck you did in paris, you sat in a hotel room talking to me all day. nice.

Amsterdam airport theres not a whole lot of them :D
I have witnesses for you to say you wanted to stab me etc but I'm honestly not bothered if you deny it or not you know you said it so whatever http://imgur.com/B5D9Gyc
Whether I do or do not * I don't * have a money spending issue how does it in any shape or form affect your life ?
Not in paris and all high class places
I'm talking about India I stayed in Delhi, Pakistan Islamabad, and plenty of others I go to the cafes I go around to the locals I see the people etc I talk to them, I see how they live

That's a private matter.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Explain me this dream. Or well did it go like this:

''Thy skies go nigh, Yapah and his wife stumble upon a rock, under this rock lies a paper sheet. On that sheet stands ''Ben Tilley Loses his DDOS Abilities''

I have witnesses for you to say you wanted to stab me etc but I'm honestly not bothered if you deny it or not you know you said it so whatever http://imgur.com/B5D9Gyc
Whether I do or do not * I don't * have a money spending issue how does it in any shape or form affect your life ?
I'm talking about India I stayed in Delhi, Pakistan Islamabad, and plenty of others I go to the cafes I go around to the locals I see the people etc I talk to them, I see how they live
Damn, you said you would be at the scare house. No time though, i was all ready :(

And no you didn't Mark, you were online the past 2 years every day, if you werent you were on school :(

Also keep in mind i'm retarded and that was almost 2 years ago. Although i did want to stab you at the time, probably cause you got me ddosed several times and blackmailed me =)

c39fd090d2434a23b0dd39ed396e9026.png

Users who are viewing this thread