<Twink Info> GUILD Recruiting!

Bump for an awesome group of people and a great guild. There is no need to respond to previous posts or address any circumstantial accusations.

Twink Info is currently recruiting active and BiS slot twinks of all classes (some more than others). It is always great to inquire in game, with an Officer, over what these classes are. I have played as the Druid Animal since November of 2006 and have been a part of two amazing guilds in the past [Revolution being the most recent; and Purple Pony Crew being the first]. I have made Twink Info my new home and I will continue to support and encourage mature game play and growth.

With that being said, if any active twink guilds would like to discuss possible premades or guild mergers please feel free to contact Feenin or Animal (that first A is Alt 160) in game.

Thanks to All the Lovers and Haters, Your Support is Kindly Appreciated.

Conceited said:
Bump for an awesome group of people and a great guild. There is no need to respond to previous posts or address any circumstantial accusations.

Twink Info is currently recruiting active and BiS slot twinks of all classes (some more than others). It is always great to inquire in game, with an Officer, over what these classes are. I have played as the Druid Animal since November of 2006 and have been a part of two amazing guilds in the past [Revolution being the most recent; and Purple Pony Crew being the first]. I have made Twink Info my new home and I will continue to support and encourage mature game play and growth.

With that being said, if any active twink guilds would like to discuss possible premades or guild mergers please feel free to contact Feenin or Animal (that first A is Alt 160) in game.

Thanks to All the Lovers and Haters, Your Support is Kindly Appreciated.

Hmm PPC I loved you guys in Rampage, Msdink, Rave, and the old Guildleader Gypo came to Durotan. Good to see old hands around still.

Because I hate saying "bump" to refresh our post, I'm going to educate you all... with a word of the day.

corybantic [kawr-uh-BAN-tik] (adj.): frenzied; agitated; unrestrained.

Conceited said:
Because I hate saying "bump" to refresh our post, I'm going to educate you all... with a word of the day.

* noisome

* syncretism

* passive voice

* bombinate

floccinaucinihilipilification

- 3 dictionary results

Test for Jason Van Cleave labs.bridgeagency.com

Nabaztag spreadsheet for GA for Flash

Floccinaucinihilipilification Definition Dictionary.com

Find Definitions For Any Word.Get Your Free

Dictionary.com Toolbar.

floc·ci·nau·ci·ni·hil·i·pil·i·fi·ca·tion

   /ˌflɒksəˌnɔsəˌnaɪhɪləˌpɪləfɪˈkeɪʃən/ Show Spelled[flok-suh-naw-suh-nahy-hil-uh-pil-uh-fi-key-shuhn] Show IPA

–noun

Rare . the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).

Users who are viewing this thread