<Twink Info> GUILD Recruiting!

cheenk said:
Any chance we are gunna see TI premading in the near future?

They'll premade anyone but Waw Tawent. Have to get that practice in for the big dogs. RUFF RUFF!

[video=youtube;He82NBjJqf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8[/video]

Man, I remember when that song just came out. I thought it was just so awesome!

Pizza said:
They'll premade anyone but Waw Tawent. Have to get that practice in for the big dogs. RUFF RUFF!

[video=youtube;He82NBjJqf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8[/video]

Man, I remember when that song just came out. I thought it was just so awesome!

Links broken. You've yet to speak to me about premading aswell. We should have an available Sunday in the coming weeks.

Grody1 said:
Links broken. You've yet to speak to me about premading aswell. We should have an available Sunday in the coming weeks.

Sounds excellent! How does May 22nd sound?

Diesel I'm trying to contact you via personal messages, but I'm not sure if they're sending (as they're not showing in my outbox). Get my battle.net from Elang and we can chat. Hope to talk to you soon.

Revolution (Shattered Hand) has merged with Twinkinfo (Korgath). TI the guild will take a major step forward with the addition of some great players. Look forward to seeing everyone in the Gulch. Bump for an awesome guild.

Diiesel said:
Revolution (Shattered Hand) has merged with Twinkinfo (Korgath). TI the guild will take a major step forward with the addition of some great players. Look forward to seeing everyone in the Gulch. Bump for an awesome guild.

Might have wanted to notify your offensive coordinator ;)

I figured you and Marco were going to stay with Pizza since I never see you on Shattered. Seems you guys are both pretty active in that guild. There was a lot of people in Revo that had nowhere to play. Qwikky, Johnnyboy, Outlast, Myself, and a couple others are all playing there now. Love to have you guys come, but I figured you wouldnt want to because you guys are in WT

Users who are viewing this thread