<Twink Info> GUILD Recruiting!

The TI guild has expanded and is now recruiting 19 twinks! We are located on Korgath-Alliance (US).​

Carefully read ALL of the following before posting a reply or PMing me.

We offer:

-A friendly and helpful group of players to PvP with

-Experienced players of all classes

-Free guild repairs and A SWEET TABARD! (kidding) :p

What we're looking for:

-Skilled/experienced/geared twinks

-That you have ventrilo (mic not required but is a plus)

-That you are open to suggestions and constructive criticism

-That you follow directions and are a team player

-You speak clear and fluent English

If you are 19:

-You have a full set of BoA gear that supports your class

-You have full BiS

-Grandfathered items (not required but a huge plus)

-Two professions that are maxed and support your class & First Aid (225)

The [19 Premade] group currently needs:

-1 Holy Paladin

-Priest (Disc or Holy)

-1 Hunter

-1 CC mage with defensive experience

-1-2 Rogues

YOU MUST SPEAK TO AN OFFICER BEFORE TRANSFERING OR YOU WILL BE DENIED IMMEDIATELY.

Note: We are not fully funding new twinks at this time. We prefer that you transfer an already done twink or atleast one equipped with BOAs. I'm sure you can understand that.

An endgame summary from one of our recent premades.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/site-items/13323-twinkinfo-public-vent.html

If you have any questions about the guild you can send me a PM here or message me in-game on Feenin. We hope to hear from you soon!

This has already happend and it disbanded i don't think anyone will want to try this again.

Windsword said:
< Twink Info > is good people with good attitudes, I will give them that.

This is not true at all. Let me show you an example of the kind of post they make towards other twinks.

Grody1 said:
I highly doubt Pizza gets any fun out of this game unless masterbating while blowing shit up with explosive shot. Great ego post though, hope it helps the confidence you lack in real life. I am glad to see you'll be back to queueing soon.

Edit: People are anticipating waw tawent's return like the release of a C+ movie.

Feel free to join this guild, but they are far from having "good attitudes".

Bump Bump Bump, And Pizza I agree that post by Feenin wasn't appropriate, but he did redact it pretty quickly, and replaced it with

Grody1 said:
Edit: Sorry my original post was rude, welcome back :)

I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't have done that, and it at least shows that he recognized what he said wasn't right.

Grody1 said:
It's okay Pizza, i certainly "Sparked a flame in our future competitors." Monkey see monkey do, right?

You failed to spark a flame in me, but I kept in mind that you guys probably won't ever premade.

Pizza said:
You failed to spark a flame in me, but I kept in mind that you guys probably won't ever premade.

You're not understanding that by trying to flame this post it's not helping to get us further toward premading against you or anyone. You should be encouraging possible recruitees to our guild, or else your original post was nothing more than an ego trip. And at the same time, I edited my original post so that "Sure shows what kind of person I am". Not to use other peoples words or anything..

Pizza said:

Seems like a pretty negative thing to post, after having a thread that was to "Encourage" more guild's to premade.

<Twink Info> is definitely not a guild to join, can hardly beat pugs with 3 premade in his team, considering Feenin himself, along with Xar and Electricshok as Heals/FC. Alliance team pretty much graveyard camped us the whole game with top 4 kills by Alliance, Dirttydan-Emerald Dream 23kills, Feenin-Korgath 21kills, and 2 others. Hordes been getting shit loads of idiots staying around mid with no teamwork at all. Overall, I dont see any teamwork in <Twink Info> at all.

P.S ROLL OTHER CLASSES OTHER THAN HUNTER TY!

Ok couple of problems with the post above

1. Xar -Resto, Electro - Holy, And Feenin - Survival, No fc there, in fact the only reason any of us even pick up the flag is because with all the >1k so called "Twinks" queing up we rarely get a good flag carrier, which is why Feenin, Electricshok, or myself has to even pick up the flag.

2. Your part about beating pugs with premades, I'm sorry If we can't make up for the other half of our team that like you said, was Graveyard camping and not playing objectively. We have been asked repeatedly in the past just to hold flag when we actually have a FC in match, and we don't. Making a generalization that some how we formed the GY farming isn't exactly fair when you weren't even in BG chat when we were saying gtfo out of mid and Go O, Also i'd hardly call 3 people a premade.

3. We use teamwork constantly through out matches, once again it's the issue that we can not control the people who que up, and decide "Oh I'll just go farm kills like a twink would" They fail to understand playing objectively, and when we have more then half of our team at the horde GY don't think it doesnt piss us of also

P.S I know for a fact the Feenin has been a hunter since AT LEAST the release of achieves, as you can see here by his <Level 10 Achievement> Achievements - Game - World of Warcraft No reason for anyone, wether it be Feenin, Pizza, Duckhunt, etc. To change a class they have had for such a long period of time, simply because they are a bit OP at the time.

Hey Shaunk, thanks for the feedback. The thing that I see as a major difference between the two factions in this bracket is that the alliance try to progress the game whereas the horde are content with a 1-0 turtle for 25minutes. Never will you see TI or in general the alliance turtling the whole team while generating 0 offense. It dissapoints me to see that you're gloating over holding the flag on your GY for the final 15minutes of a game and then try to pull the "gy camperz" card. I hope that in the future you will try to progress the game as we were. This is a pratice that premotes twinking.

Endnote: Still recruiting.

Users who are viewing this thread