<Twink Inc> Funding 39 Twinks interested in rolling on WotLK Server.

You should join this mega skype group that everyone is on.

skype lags me so bad while playing (5 y/o laptop and all), but ill redownload it if theres no vent or anything. 2 allys 1 horde on rag and wanna get dat bis while saving vote points for xfers

We`re not using it to talk to each other, we`re using it as an IM.

Wow, I'm kinda weirded out. So first thing this morning, we had 39 WSG going, almost constantly until after lunch. Only around 6v6 or 7v7, though, since alliance didn't have 10 online. Then EU alliance went to sleep, but horde by then had 11+ online, so we started doing 5v5s. Got in probably a dozen games this afternoon just random queuing 10-13 at a time. I think we peaked at 14 horde 39 twinks online today, all queuing for 5v5s. XD

Then I got on later in the evening after dinner, and we had 8 39s still online. o_O I was busy, but they did 2v2s, then 3v3s, then I joined in, and we reached 10+ online again, doing 3v3s this time. I'm thinking that by next week, we'll be able to get WSG at almost any hour. Oh, and I should point out that we're still getting games every day. Today was just the first time we had games spread out across the whole day, not only happening in a 2 hour timespan.

Here's a couple screenshots of some fun 5v5s. I won't spam this with the 8 boring scoreboards I took:

Video of a random WSG today courtesy of Pinworms. No editing done, so don't expect something super entertaining. You can expect a good example of the games we're getting daily right now. It'll be interesting to watch how it changes with time.

39 twinking on Molten - YouTube

Trying my hardest to level engi and mining before transfer. But Ragnaros has a huge problem that is the lack of nodes. I found ONE node of mithril at Tanaris, Two at Dust. Marsh.

I have no problem with it since it's 5+ skills, but after those 3, it takes a while, and i believe thorium to be way worse.

I'm almost transfering to Lord already, ugh...

I found mithril was good in Badlands (Southwest). But it really depends on if other ppl are farming or not...if I log on primetime US, the Europeans are all asleep and I can power through MIthril/truesilver in one sitting. Also make sure to smelt, really cuts down on the time.

But yea, if is a lvl80 with a speedy mount farming them too, I just come back later.

Trying my hardest to level engi and mining before transfer. But Ragnaros has a huge problem that is the lack of nodes. I found ONE node of mithril at Tanaris, Two at Dust. Marsh.

I have no problem with it since it's 5+ skills, but after those 3, it takes a while, and i believe thorium to be way worse.

I'm almost transfering to Lord already, ugh...

Good farming place for mithril is the ogre caves in alterac mountains. Lots of mithril mixed in with iron around that whole area.

Quick games update. We did a bunch on Friday, not too many on Saturday, but we got some excellent ones Sunday afternoon, and then again Sunday evening. I also finally got my Rainstrider Leggings, and tried out a heavy regen disc spec. Worked surprisingly well. What's really interesting is that Spellsurge is missing it's internal cooldown on Molten. But since it was so useless on retail, this bug makes it a decent choice in certain situations. You're still giving up 30-70 spellpower depending on the gear, but gaining 300-400 mana per minute for your whole group is actually worth considering.

Here were some of my favorite games this weekend.

Hey Jadyn and co.
Came across this thread while looking up old 39 twink videos from back in the day (nostalgia kick).
Can't believe this is happening and would be pretty keen to get on board as would many others from <One Shot> if possible. I haven't played post Wotlk so not familiar with the whole xferring situation. Would we be able to xfer from Frostmourne? Are the battle groups still the same? Would you even be enticed to get some good ol' Bloodlust games going?

Cheers
Look forward to a reply :)

Zomgwarrior <One Shot>

edit: who else from these brilliant times still playin' ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jadyn and co.
Came across this thread while looking up old 39 twink videos from back in the day (nostalgia kick).
Can't believe this is happening and would be pretty keen to get on board as would many others from <One Shot> if possible. I haven't played post Wotlk so not familiar with the whole xferring situation. Would we be able to xfer from Frostmourne? Are the battle groups still the same? Would you even be enticed to get some good ol' Bloodlust games going?

Cheers
Look forward to a reply :)

Zomgwarrior <One Shot>

edit: who else from these brilliant times still playin' ?

Woot, I remember you guys, hey! It's a private server, so no xferring available. However, it takes 1-4 hours to level 1-39 on the "leveling server", depending on how well you remember the quests from WotLK and earlier. It also is really easy to gear up, you just need to make accounts and "vote" for the server, etc, so you don't need max level chars to get heirlooms or stuff like that. This is actually an older thread now, I have more information in the other ones scattered around TI. XD

Here's a list of some of the people who have come to play with us. I would bet you recognize Entrerri at the very least. =D Subjection has a character too, but he hasn't gotten around to playing much yet afaik. XD

So far we've only got ~3 guilds, but still growing and bringing more people back, and someone else is looking to form a fourth guild for competitive premades in a month or two. We've also got a lot of EU players, which makes getting lots of full games all at once difficult, but makes it easier to get smaller games at almost any time of day.

Also, I'd check out this thread for the basics about the Molten-WoW private server thing. The second post there has a guide to getting started with an account and character.

If you guys really are interested in joining us as a group, please PM me, and I'll be happy to get you started with some basic resources and such. We've got a pretty decent infrastructure set up for assisting with funding and such.

Users who are viewing this thread