<Twink Inc> Funding 39 Twinks interested in rolling on WotLK Server.

And bump!

On another note, we have rental twinks! And we`re making more of them because the ones we currently have are such a success!
We should have a rental of every class ready, if not multiples, in another week, on both factions, so if you want to give twinking on Molten a shot prior to some serious investment, or just wanna hop on for some games, again without bothering to do a twink yourself, that`s your chance!
Just PM me or Jadyne if you`re interested.

<3, Sela
(Disclaimer: Currently not all classes available. Cannot guarantee 100% availability of the desired class [someone else might be using that rental already]. Not all races available because of reasons. Renting a twink is free-of-charge.)

Oh, what do we have here... 11 online? Well, not enough alliance at the moment to beat a full 10-man twink team, so let's do some 5v5s!

Oh, a couple people logged, so we only got 8 online now, huh? Lets do some random 3v3s then!

Obviously, there's plenty of players to make battlegrounds pop at 39 now. We're just waiting on alliance to get enough twinks online to match horde numbers. 5 twinks + 5 pugs vs 9 twinks isn't too fair. But once they have enough people leveled and geared up, we're going to have a blast in WSG.

Woohoo! 90% twinks achieved in 39 WSG already. We fought about 5 good 39 WSG battles, 2 of which were fricking epic; reminded me of my 10v10 premade days. =D

First game didn't quite reach 10v10, but then....

What a fricking close fight. We thought we had the win up 1-0 with 5 minutes left, then the alliance managed to get an FC past us, and won in the last 2 minutes. Probably the best game today. None of that stupid "containment" crap on retail WoW. Two teams, one with FC one attacking EFC, with two crazy good battles going and ofc some clashes midfield.

This was as hard fought and as close as the previous game, but I saw my guildies start to get a little bit better at working together, and start to listen better to a battle leader. ;)

I can't wait for tomorrow's games! Wish I had time to join in with tonight's games, but oh well. We got another 2 twinks finishing their last couple levels and enchants, and a few more almost ready to transfer over from Ragnaros and get their enchants and start queuing. LFM! Especially during USA evenings, we're still sticking mostly to arenas then; need some more alliance to queue against.

If I'm reading that right, no Pulsating Crystalline Shard neck for 39s until they fix that?

Correct. You can also get the seasonal boss drops, like Lady Falther'ess' Finger, etc. Which has been really nice imo.

Seasonal/expansion event boss loot available! Now that's cool.

Here's to hoping this torrent doesn't take forever....

get some 49s goin

Hello Bwappo,

You shouldn`t transfer as soon as you ding 39, there`s a few other things you should do while still on Rag, Professions mostly (5s rates for them on Rag), and, at your option, Rep for some titles (10s rates on Rag).

If you need any help, please hit me or Jadyn up.

<3, Sela

Waiting on alliance! =P

Edit: as in, Balroy and his silly friends want perfect BiS suffix gear. =P
[MENTION=813]Balroy[/MENTION] needs to get in touch with me then. ive still got 2 allys on rag. xfer'd my priest to twink inc yesterday tho and started gearing w/ point shop and some guildies

and to be on topic: 39s sound pretty fun. super easy to lvl there on rag and most the bis gear can be bought cheap

PM your skype to me or Jadyn, and we`ll arrange that you`ll get in touch with Balroy.

<3, Sela

I started a list of former retail players who have rolled with us. I'm waiting for a few more people to finish their twinks and play a few games before I add them, but if you'd like your name added to the list, please let me know here or by PM.

What do i go for as a hunter, for items? I'm 39, already locked but kinda lost, still on rag. What should i level as prof, and go after?

Found no hunter guide for wotlk, help would be appreciated, ty

What do i go for as a hunter, for items? I'm 39, already locked but kinda lost, still on rag. What should i level as prof, and go after?

Found no hunter guide for wotlk, help would be appreciated, ty

I'm guessing you're talking to Drathorg right now about it. ;) We'll be making more guides, it just takes a while, and we also want to pvp too, now that we're getting games around 8 hours a day.

Just fyi, we're doing 5v5s atm. I screenshotted 8 games before logging. And I missed a bunch because we had 11-13 queuing.

Users who are viewing this thread