<Twink Inc> Funding 39 Twinks interested in rolling on WotLK Server.

Jadyne

39 Evangelist
This is a call to anyone interested in making a 39 twink in the old school WotLK style.

I have since moved on to form my own guild, but if you're looking to casually play a twink other than lvl 20 for free, 39s on Molten is still an excellent choice. And if you're skilled and classy enough, we may extend you an invite after seeing you in bgs.

I am leaving this thread up as record of how active Molten 39s are, and because <Twink Inc> is still open to new recruits, though I don't know if they're still offering free enchants, etc. Making a twink on molten is pretty easy anyway thanks to vote points, and if you're an old school 39 twink interested in joining our community, send me a PM, or contact some you know who has already joined us.

We're not pushing to recruit here on twinkinfo much any more now that we're getting so many people simply through word of mouth. Doesn't mean this isn't a valid method of contacting me at least.

Links:
Here is the master thread for Molten-WoW on the private server forum if you're curious to learn more about it. It contains a Getting Started guide to Molten in the second post.

Here is a link to Molten-WoW. If you're interested, even just register an account and start voting before you even start playing, so you can start saving up for gear.

Here is a link to the Twinking subforum on Molten.

And here is a link to <Twink Inc>'s armory page on Molten.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some notable players who have rolled 39s on Molten so far:
Entrerri
Valdo/Xombified
Evilnside
Slasher
Dradform
Pinworms/Perseverence/Schultz
Badmit
Rubikz
Necoangelus
Baddie
Geekz/Nate
Yoube
Rise
Shook
Astone/Esteem
Falkor
Devika
Derv
Fird
Takea
Mammamia
Erryns
Nastay/Donteventrii
Phauren
Summa
Jaymaster/Lolimmune
Grapefruit
Oocheechoo
Riddle
Huargo
Phazz
Minow/Kunte
Livingforce
Tonkatinke
Soskanky
Ohso
... And more coming.

If you have and your name has not been added to this list yet, please let me know along with your best known name(s) on retail. Especially the EU players, since I don't know you guys. XD

Bump! <3

We`re getting some serious activity, we`re doing 2s on Horde as I`m writing, and Alliance has some serious 39s as well.

We`re not getting many Warsong Gulches yet on weekdays because most our 39s on Horde are US, while most on Alliance are EU, tho, but you could change that!

Again, we can fund most everything of your twink, and we should do so, should you decide to roll a 39 twink on Molten.

<3, Sela

Are you guys EU or US?

I'm interested - so you need more Horde guys right? (I'm EU)

P.S Selaya, which realm is it for EU guys

We`re from EU, we`re from US, we`re from all over the world!

But currently, we have like 4 or 5 39s on Alliance which are from EU, and like 6 or so on Horde from the US, so we`re kinda missing each other most of the time; so I`d recommend you to roll a Horde if you`re EU, and Alliance if you`re US

<3, Sela

€: We`re doing twinks on Lorderon [sic], but you can, and should, level on Ragnaros, then transfer over

We`re from EU, we`re from US, we`re from all over the world!

But currently, we have like 4 or 5 39s on Alliance which are from EU, and like 6 or so on Horde from the US, so we`re kinda missing each other most of the time; so I`d recommend you to roll a Horde if you`re EU, and Alliance if you`re US

<3, Sela

€: We`re doing twinks on Lorderon [sic], but you can, and should, level on Ragnaros, then transfer over

Wait a sec if you are on Lorderon, shouldn't I just make a twink on Lorderon, I mean what benefit will I get from leveling on Ragnaros, only to pay for server transfer later
Nvm I'm dumb - didn't read that it was private server T_T

Aaaaaand just like that we have games! Happened about as suddenly as it did for us at 29 too.

Starting to feel a little like my old guild back in the day. Nice to see so many instances of the number 3.

Gogo 3v3 arena! We've been doing 2v2s every evening this week, but 3s are just so much more interesting!

We quickly lost count of how many matches we had. Kept rotating players through. I think it was actually pretty even end score. Alliance won a bunch and horde won a bunch. Overall, we had at least 20 matches over the course of 2 hours. Probably more. =D

Now who's interested? ^^

Hello Dears,

We have rental twinks! In fact, that one alliance warrior (Rettanna) is one; I`ve been playing it to get some 3s going (and I was horrible XD, I haven`t even played warrior before).
Currently, we have 4 horde and 2 alliance ones, and not all classes (I derped and didn`t make more of them), but if you wanna join in for awhile and aren`t picky, gimme (or Jadyn) a heads up.

If you wanna build your own twink, we`re offering free enchants!
Jadyn`s doing on horde (Jadyene), and I`m doing on alliance (Selaenchant)

<3, Sela

Sure enough, we`ve got Warsong Gulches happening today!
We had about 10 or something of them, back-to-back, until the server just crashed.
Alliance and Horde were kinda balanced, both won & lost their share of games; I jumped between my Horde Warlock and an Alliance Warrior (which I cannot really play) tho, to balance all this
Please stand by, I shall provide some screenshots soon

<3, Sela

zcyayds4.jpg

km5h946h.jpg

gjyzuoc5.jpg

fun & filled Warsong Gulches!

tijp9f7e.jpg

many 39s online (after the server crash, tho, there were more before that, but I forgot to screen that XD)

Yeah, I`m bad at screening stuff, I`ll leave that to Jadyn in the future
<3, Sela

Wow, judging by the names I recognize, those games are like 80% twinks or twinks in progress! That's awesome. I need to finish up my work and get online. XD

We've been getting 2v2 and 3v3 arenas in guild and with alliance almost every day now. And I'm not talking one or two games, i'm talking dozens. And this time I have proof! Prepare for a wall of pictures. =D

I played in at least twice this number of games. And i'll freely admit that I remembered to screenshot wins more often than I remembered to SS losses.

And we just got another batch of arenas! As with Jadyn, I didn`t screen everything, most importantly not every defeat.

uxzoa7co.jpg

i95jyk95.jpg

hhlvgj2w.jpg

gb2ip6pw.jpg

7vmb4egs.jpg

6r29e57v.jpg

2m3i2inq.jpg

9rmpqal6.jpg

hujpiyjw.jpg

i9ez84fl.jpg

mj7ljasf.jpg

awklcykf.jpg

Come join us!
<3, Sela

am disappoint. you know you guys aren't supposed to arena without me.

Sorry, but there was no way I was passing up my first chance to play with and against Entrerri again. Hehe, current dueling record stands at 1-1, both really freaking close. Time for me to quit while I'm not behind. XD

still cant figure out how to download it #r1p

I just wrote a getting started guide here actually. On Molten's website, under the "Download" button, you can start downloading the client through BitTorrent, but you have to have a torrent app to do it. Once you have the client, you just have to make sure the realmlist is set right.

And so it begins....

Around 7 twinks on each side, but a few were sitting out because pugs got in. No problem, cause the pugs did a good job, and the games were really freaking close. Alliance capped in the last 15-30 seconds in that loss. XD

Users who are viewing this thread