Trying something new

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
So, since i heard we can get boa shields in 5.3 , i was thinkin of a human hpally with eyepatch since the dungeon shield wont be bis anymore, seems like a easier route than getting LFH . . plus the hit is nice , feel free to share thoughts & opinions

Can't really share much until we see how the BoA shields look on live. Still, the Stocks shield might still be better because it's ilvl 30. But like I said, hard to comment on it until we can see what the BoA shield looks like live and also how it scales in BGs.

It is a smart choice , but LFH makes you more look like an epic twink ! ( my opinion ) , plus the 4 extra stam , i dont believe in hit cap with healers rly

Last edited by a moderator:
While I do agree with this statement
LFH makes you more look like an epic twink ! ( my opinion ) , plus the 4 extra stam
I would respectfully disagree with this statement
i dont believe in hit cap with healers rly
It's not so much a problem with healers having a default 15% to their hit, but putting that aside a missed Psycic Scream, HoJ, Wind Sheer, or even Roots could potentially lose a match.

As for the topic I personally wouldn't care to get the eye patch since hit isn't a problem for me.

missed Psycic Scream, HoJ, Wind Sheer, or even Roots could potentially lose a match.

This is not kind of arena bracket tho, u make it sound like ure going for arena gear ;)

This is not kind of arena bracket tho, u make it sound like ure going for arena gear ;)
Naw, even in pugs I like to think that my spells are contributing to a win. I know a lot of people don't take BGs as serious but still, that's just my opinion :)

It is a smart choice , but LFH makes you more look like an epic twink ! ( my opinion ) , plus the 4 extra stam , i dont believe in hit cap with healers rly

Shamans need to be hit-capped. Your fire shock misses a rogue and you have to wait whole 6 seconds to get a DoT on him. Considering the incredibly annoying amount of druids and priests in the bracket, you need to be able to purge them too. And the list goes on (for other classes too)...

It's not so much a problem with healers having a default 15% to their hit, but putting that aside a missed Psycic Scream, HoJ, Wind Sheer, or even Roots could potentially lose a match.

Spell locks that are off GCD (such Wind Shear, Counterspell, Kick, etc) never miss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread