Tribute song to the great Nasuada!

The next song will be about Chops! I can make a better rhymes with Chops than Nasuada :p
Here you go Kaloyan, some starter rhymes to get going ;)
Dunlops
Cyclops
Bottle shops
Opium crops
Policy flipflops
Wet nose dripdrops
Cowboy Bee-Bops
Ray Charles doo-wops
Longdrops
Cheops
Psy-ops
Photo-ops
Colossal flops
Malt and hops
Call the cops
BG pops
Brow he mops
His donkey clip-clops
Till he stops
Ultra-Luxe or The Tops
How can I tell you what Chops is? Here’s a synopsis!

I'm currently lookin for a vocal artist to perform the "boom boom Nasuada" song rework.
If anyones interested , please hit me up with a PM.

You need to be equally as talanted as Kaloyan , also have the ability to go hard on a rap verse.

I`m back :) Now I can record the whole song and 2-3 more different music type versions (rap, etc), hehe. I dont have a talent but I`ll try, just for fun :D Maybe I`ll tell you a lil bit non-WoW story from my trip. Later today or tomorrow.
[doublepost=1561385697,1561380025][/doublepost]

Thank you, guys! Some of you gave me some additional text lines about our "friend" Oliver (Nasuada). I will mixed it together and make a whole song tomorrow.

I`m back :) Now I can record the whole song and 2-3 more different music type versions (rap, etc), hehe. I dont have a talent but I`ll try, just for fun :D Maybe I`ll tell you a lil bit non-WoW story from my trip. Later today or tomorrow.
[doublepost=1561385697,1561380025][/doublepost]

Thank you, guys! Some of you gave me some additional text lines about our "friend" Oliver (Nasuada). I will mixed it together and make a whole song tomorrow.
Hey man, hurry up - I took a day off work to prep for this release.

Hey man, hurry up - I took a day off work to prep for this release.
Soon! You must wait just like the guys who took a week off work to play BfA, but the servers were buggy and unavailable for 2 weeks :p

Tomorrow- 27 June 2019 - You have my word!
Just one rap song and you can lock/delete this thread. I dont want to say this name "Nas...." again.

Last edited:
Maaaan, your word ain't worth shiii
Oh, ffs.... OK! I`m recording now! I have a window of 1-2 hours before my dad come home after work and go to his rightful place under the cool painting at 5 PM and I go back to my basement room to be eaten by the cockroaches. I`m recording! Be happy! Today you`ll get it - maybe in a few mins or 1-2 hours.
[doublepost=1561729745,1561724608][/doublepost]

OMFG.... :O My best ever video is mute.... Focking mic... I will try to recreate it again, but wont be the same...
This is not about Nasuada. I will record it again tomorrow . Its really aducational video about gurls and boobies.

The Nasuada song is recorded and I`ll post it later when I make it into one piece, but Im so angry about this boobies bit :mad: I talked 10 mins and the mic is turned off... But you still can see and enjoy it by watching my "hands" moving shit heheh.

Just turn on some of your favourite songs and watch the mute video. Its still funny.

Last edited:

Here it is. I dont give a shit and I havent edited it like a pro. Just a fockin "song" to leave me alone. Im not a singer, ffs. I retire! Its not even a rap.

If you like it, I could continue with some songs about Naduada, WoW or 20 lvl PvP, but its not recommended.

Last edited:
You can do better than this, Bulgarian friend. You should tell us about Nasauda's soul and bg experiences in your song. Where's ninja afk's in your song?

/cheers
have a wonderful day!

You can do better than this, Bulgarian friend. You should tell us about Nasauda's soul and bg experiences in your song. Where's ninja afk's in your song?

/cheers
have a wonderful day!
"He was so afraid of death, his AWAY macro was always in his head"... Or something like this. I have everything about him in my first song, which I didnt finished... Maybe I will! I have to finish it.
[doublepost=1561836459,1561835270][/doublepost]Ok... one more song, then! The first one. I will sing it in one breath this time - the whole text. "Nasuada - boom, boom". In a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread