Tribute song to the great Nasuada!

Totally agree, @Chops is a nasuada man thru and thru nd its putting a serious strain on our relationship

8DB55A14-A3E0-440C-A369-2A72D42340E1.gif

can you write down the lyrics, maybe someone else can sing it ?
I will write the lyrics during my time in Greece. I dont have anythying else to do, cuz I wont get my laptop to play Battlegrounds :( I will write lyrics, who what to sing them?
[doublepost=1560373182,1560373097][/doublepost]I will try again , but if I fail again...anyone want to take it?

Im working on it. 20 mins- 1 hour at the most.
[doublepost=1560365303,1560362335][/doublepost]Uploading 57%, Im uploading it, but dont judge me! I have some problems... Just watch the second part of the video where I explain it all (from 3:00).
[doublepost=1560366762][/doublepost]

My microphone fails too. Its really hard to hear the last part. Im just training for the song. But I`m a failure.

What is that painting on the wall behind you?

What is that painting on the wall behind you?
https://www.google.com/search?q=ръченица+мърквичка&client=firefox-b-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGu9Hsqd7iAhWxwqYKHYhiDqUQ_AUIECgB&biw=1920&bih=966

The painting is called "Ръченица" or "Rachenitsa" (1894) by Ivan Mrkvicka.
Just a few drunk bulgarian peasants :D

A few guys already asked me about this painting.... I dont like it at all. I dont like the bulgarian folklore. its not my style. My father bought it. I play horror games and I want something with gore and blood... not a few drunks like me.

This painting is scary as hell... Try to sleep under it when the moon is lighting it up... So Scary to see these fat drunk guys with moustaches looking at you.

Last edited:
https://www.google.com/search?q=ръченица+мърквичка&client=firefox-b-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGu9Hsqd7iAhWxwqYKHYhiDqUQ_AUIECgB&biw=1920&bih=966

The painting is called "Ръченица" or "Rachenitsa" (1894) by Ivan Mrkvicka.
Just a few drunk bulgarian peasants :D
A few guys already asked me about this painting.... I dont like it at all. I dont like the bulgarian folklore. its not my style. My father bought it. I play horror games and I want something with gore and blood... not a few drunks like me.
This painting is scary as hell... Try to sleep under it when the moon is lighting it up...

I *love* it. Gonna make it my wallpaper for a while.

Maybe you will get into the folklore a bit more when you get older... it takes quite a few decades to appreciate some types of things.

I had doubts when I first heard about this, but then I finally watched it and WOW. I have listened on repeat since it was released. I cant wait for the next one

DoByG may start to talk to you after this song. Fellowship of Bulgarians...

Your envy of Nasuada is real. Every week a thread about him is really ridiculous cmon..

We all know he stays the King of the Bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread