Trialkiller

Do you like Trialkiller?

• No, he's a fat little bitch that takes wow too serious and spend most of his time on TI

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Yes, he's productive to TI.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he's shit at Hpally

• Yes, he's good at Hpally

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Answers 1 and 3

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Answers 2 and 4

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes, it's a free win when he afks every match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have never cared about people using speed pots. It's a alchemy 60 recipe that my pure f2p, other f2ps have and farms mats for easily. Thistle tea is more Op. That's some BS.

I can't even really afford speedpots, if I ever did use them it was for running flags and I probably stopped to make one while running flag if that was the case. I like these threads when it's genuine hate that I can kind say... okay I understand that. But if you're gonna make shit up like Walrus, pffft rofl, you understand why I'm the Pug Lord right?

Anyways, continue the rabble I guess.

Haters gonna hate! Lol I've always liked Trial, he's good peeps and I can respect not givin a fuck in a bracket where ppl actually take jamesb seriously

As far as I am concerned if it is available to use it is fair game. How can someone not "afford" speedpots on a subbed account?
You are either too lazy to farm the mats, farm the gold, don't know how to farm the mats, or don't now to make the gold.

As far as I am concerned if it is available to use it is fair game. How can someone not "afford" speedpots on a subbed account?
You are either too lazy to farm the mats, farm the gold, don't know how to farm the mats, or don't now to make the gold.
Ipstresser.com is available to use

It is not a matter of being lazy or w/e... dumb story. It is about players caring for having speedpots or not.

He specifically stated " I can't really afford speedpots". He did not say he did not want them. That was my rebuttal to what he stated.

I have made over 400,000 gold on BH without a character over the level of 20. And I don't spend a few hours a week on the game.
How? Because I wanted to and because I don't like depending on others. It is not my style.
I share that gold with fellow T winks as well. Only the ones that help themselves though.

I don't condone the savage act of street fighting. However, there is an honorable way about this: duke it out with 12 oz boxing gloves in a boxing ring, or throw on a pair of 6 oz mma gloves in the octagon.

I'd volunteer to ref it, as I have the credentials to do so. I am also strong enough to pull one of you fellow real life gladiators off the other, if one of yous is getting beaten silly.

I can't even really afford speedpots, if I ever did use them it was for running flags and I probably stopped to make one while running flag if that was the case. I like these threads when it's genuine hate that I can kind say... okay I understand that. But if you're gonna make shit up like Walrus, pffft rofl, you understand why I'm the Pug Lord right?

I have seen you in WSG and AB using speedpots and wasn't FC'ing (you jetted from fights you were losing), though ofc you're not the only one.

Also, what you conformist bandwagon kiddies have forgotten is dislike for someone's actions is not "hate". I suggest trying to generate an independent thought sometime instead of parroting what the other imbeciles are saying.

I have seen you in WSG and AB using speedpots and wasn't FC'ing (you jetted from fights you were losing), though ofc you're not the only one.

Also, what you conformist bandwagon kiddies have forgotten is dislike for someone's actions is not "hate". I suggest trying to generate an independent thought sometime instead of parroting what the other imbeciles are saying.

You're saying I premade with kids like Illyrian and spam speed pot use, you forfeit any credibility just with that. And yeah Jamesb is a hater, same with the majority of others that talk shit just for the sake of talking shit rofl.

1. You use speed pot all the time, and probably that is the only thing that gets you some caps.
2. You can' do anything you posted on the screen shots without staked HP, SP, speed pot and Armors.
3. You are surely going to be useless when it gets to Legion, so pray for Blizzard changing their mind of getting rid of enchants in BGs.
4. Try to achieve what I have done as 20 real f2p Hpally and come back with your non-sense. Your Hpally is equivalent to jaja's.
5. Suggestions - since you have that much time a day to contribute on your meaningless stats, you should play other classes that requires some skills, and try to improve your skill set a bit, maybe that will get you something "real"

Now get on my level and talk big , Trial , you are no match to anyone : )

IM SUPER

Damn so much attention from so many Jaja's and peasant's. I take everything said on this site with a grain of salt because, well, it is TwinkInfo after all... but I'm quite content sitting as top 29 pally for US on the 2s ladder (not to mention I'm top as a strictly holy pally, rofl) and most popular topic of conversation in the bracket. All hail the Pug Lord.

Users who are viewing this thread