Trialkiller

Do you like Trialkiller?

• No, he's a fat little bitch that takes wow too serious and spend most of his time on TI

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Yes, he's productive to TI.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he's shit at Hpally

• Yes, he's good at Hpally

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Answers 1 and 3

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Answers 2 and 4

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes, it's a free win when he afks every match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're saying I premade with kids like Illyrian and spam speed pot use, you forfeit any credibility just with that. And yeah Jamesb is a hater, same with the majority of others that talk shit just for the sake of talking shit rofl.

Didn't say you run premades with them but I've seen you in their BGs. If you had any integrity you'd leave the match if you random q'd into them and put them on Ignore. So yes, guilt by association because you benefit from their douchebaggery making you just as bad.

Also didn't say you "spam" speedpots but one doesn't have to spam them, just pop when most convenient for the advantage (like you've already admitted when FC'ing). I've had you near dead on my toons and you pot across the map like a pussy, just like Skinpuppet, Illirian, Phrontistery, Snug, and others I can name.

Your calling others jajas and peasants is ROTF. You sound like the scumbags I've seen in RBGs since 5.2 who constantly fly hack, script, kickbot, ddos, pilot, wintrade, etc. yet think they're uber. Their titles/ranks mean less than nothing because none are legit.

What a bunch of sorry asshats.

Edit: Had I known you were Herbalhydro I wouldn't have joined your guild <It's Logic> on Ally BH. I just logged in to /gquit that toon.

Last edited by a moderator:

You sound like a fail to pay peasant with some grudges, someone should make a club for people like Walrus and let him join it.

rofl comparing me to fly hackers, you must have gotten GY camped HARD while I was on enemy team.

P.s. I don't GY camp either, or heal fotm like Illyrian if it makes you feel better.

p.p.s. proof or it didn't happen, jaja peasant.

My accts. are paid, thanks. Since you don't have an argument why not pull something out of your ass, right? gg there scumlord.

You lay with dogs, you get fleas. When you repeatedly queue with the other asshats knowing full well what they do, guess what that makes you? It will be your kind who drags down what's left of the twink community, just like the shitheads that have totally corrupted Rated PvP. You'll have no one but a tiny group of other shitheads to vs., like Rated is now.

What's pathetic is your stupidity to get on a public forum and pretend to have something to brag about.

1d8.png

Last edited by a moderator:
trialkiller is some 130 year old living on life support and the only thing that keeps him alive is anger and hatred from others... so he lives to piss people off...lest he will have no life

Users who are viewing this thread