Trial Exploration!

The Cave
View attachment 1897

The Memorial of Anthony Stark. Did not work for blizzard but was friends with devolopers. Tony Stark died in 2005 also of heart failure.
View attachment 1895
View attachment 1896

More pics of my journey at page 6
[MENTION=2663]Hiidden[/MENTION] [MENTION=16653]Poledancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION] the tiger one was a real parkour challenge and required some heavy mountainwall climbing if ur up for the challenge

Will try to find more spots tommarrow as these journeys were very peaceful and included some nice backstories.

Recommend anyone to visit some of these places.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_040813_230104.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_040813_230104.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 119
  • WoWScrnShot_040813_230109.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_040813_230109.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 212
  • WoWScrnShot_040813_224041.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_040813_224041.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by a moderator:
More pics of my journey at page 6
[MENTION=2663]Hiidden[/MENTION] [MENTION=16653]Poledancer[/MENTION] [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION] the tiger one was a real parkour challenge and required some heavy mountainwall climbing if ur up for the challenge.
I must be very tired, as I read "hidden poledancing yde"

anyway, this properbly nothing new, but since I never play alliance...
I was doing noblegarden taking fp from badland, back to brill...
usually I alt tab for long flight, but this time I notice there a dwarf(?) farm eastern shore of... I forgot if its wetland or loch moden),
after ab week, i'm planning to going back there by foot.
and maybe visit vashj...

I must be very tired, as I read "hidden poledancing yde"

anyway, this properbly nothing new, but since I never play alliance...
I was doing noblegarden taking fp from badland, back to brill...
usually I alt tab for long flight, but this time I notice there a dwarf(?) farm eastern shore of... I forgot if its wetland or loch moden),
after ab week, i'm planning to going back there by foot.
and maybe visit vashj...

I tagged them cause they seemed the most active in the parkour thread.
There is a dwarven farm in the rocky peaks there and I plan on visiting it tonight.

Goesid said:
I tagged them cause they seemed the most yuI active in the parkour thread.
There is a dwarven farm in the rocky peaks there and I plan on visiting it tonight.

Dive down in the small lake nearby, there is a crashsite at the bottom.

Thanks for some new areas to visit Goesid! Will have to pay them a visit.

Also, for those who are heading to the Dwarven Farm in Wetlands, you can drop in from the Ironforge Airfield in Dun Morogh. There is a quest chain which will fly you up to the airfield, but for those who don't want to do the quests for it you can still use this video's jumps. World of Warcraft: How to get to the Ironforge Airfield - YouTube Getting down to the Farm area might require some corpse running with the long fall/falls, but you can still do the jumps to the airfield as a corpse.

In the end it is probably much easier/less frustrating to just get the quests up to the airfield. Though if you like/don't mind doing jumps, they will work.

P.S. See if you can't cheer those nelfs up that are sitting by the pond. They look so down in the dumps. :(

P.P.S. Goesid, in looking into the mythical Tiger vendor cave some more, I absolutely have to go there, like right nao! Especially if it involves some heavy parkouring. :/ Thanks again.

I realy hope you answer me on this, the "dungeon" that you bugged to, if you go to karazhan entrence and fly Right UP in the air, you se 2x griffons + a instance entrence that is locked by a gate, if you dont find it add my skype henrik6075 and i can send some printscreens on it

( im realy sorry for my grammar and english ) dont hate

I realy hope you answer me on this, the "dungeon" that you bugged to, if you go to karazhan entrence and fly Right UP in the air, you se 2x griffons + a instance entrence that is locked by a gate, if you dont find it add my skype henrik6075 and i can send some printscreens on it

( im realy sorry for my grammar and english ) dont hate

Closed instance that has been there as long as the tower. It was probably supposed to be something else maybe a 5 man like the crypt.

An explanation on Whispering Forest.

I know there have been some posts in here already on the Whispering Forest; however, due to some recent conversations I've had, I thought I would add a quick post detailing the area. Also, I figured it fits better in this thread than in Goesid's new one as it is not an area that everyone will be able to get to. As far as I know getting there is class/race dependent, so it would be quite aggravating to try and go there with no success. It requires one challenging jump at the spider mine entrance in Death Knell. The jump requires a minimum speed of around 195%. This rules out several classes/races. That being said, you should be able to make the jump with Demonic Leap, Wild Charge, Goblin Rocket Belt, Swift Pot/Darkflight with Ghost Wolf/Cat Form/Travel Form, etc. As long as you can get to the 195% it should work. It is possible that there is another way up/in as the area around the mine entrance looks to have several possibilities. I was not able to find any though in my short time of attempting.

Check the spoiler below for the breakdown of the jump, or don't if you like to figure things out on your own. :)
1. Run up the hill on the left side of the entrance as high as you can (red line).
2. Stop, turn around to face the front left corner of the mine entrance.
3. Hit your ability/speed increase and/or do a quick forward jump toward that left front corner (purple dashes).

From here you just make your way through the hills up into the forest.
0eVgjfG.jpg
There are a few things to consider. This is quite a bit easier if you are horde. Alliance can do it, but you will need to do some corpse hopping past the guards at the entrance to Death Knell. Once you are up in the forest, you will most likely not want to die because you will have to take resurrection sickness and start all over again. There is, however, only one aggressive mob up there, the level ~83 Tirisfal Bear. He patrols a little jog in the North end of the forest and is easily avoidable. Other than that, enjoy! The creepy animals are all non-aggressive and you can freely explore. As for the ritual at the mushroom ring, I don't think it's on a set schedule. It happens once for a couple minutes every 4-6 hours or something. A pain to time, but definitely worth seeing. Also, be sure to explore under the lake and around the island as there are some very strange things around. Blizzard GMs have been quoted as saying this area and the ritual will be used for future storyline/content. Could it be the place where an old God lies buried, where the blood elves first landed, and where many of them went insane before moving on to Quel'Thalas? Who knows?

I tried a a undead, i could go in there WITHOUT a hat ( i have a hat in my bag aslo) but it tells me that i cant mount inside there, i tried to move abit to the sides, and nothing worked ( i think its fixed )

I love stuff like this. In between battlegrounds I like to roam around the "forgotten" areas, many of them are very beautiful. It's sad to see that a lot of these areas are neglected almost entirely, with most people sitting around the auction house/bank during downtime.
edit: meant to post this is the memorial/forgotten areas thread, but it applies here too.

I love stuff like this. In between battlegrounds I like to roam around the "forgotten" areas, many of them are very beautiful. It's sad to see that a lot of these areas are neglected almost entirely, with most people sitting around the auction house/bank during downtime.
edit: meant to post this is the memorial/forgotten areas thread, but it applies here too.

Glad you aswell find joy in visiting these places. I visited most of them a long time ago and then forgot them when I took a break for a long time and now when I rediscovered them I wanted to share them :).

I already have it in mine! [MENTION=17613]MrTwinkenz[/MENTION] , I get home in a few hours, be on aggra I need to have explorer talk w/ you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread