Trial Exploration!

MrTwinkenz

Feelz Good Man.
Decided to make a thread about this, as it may be a little more challenging( actualy alot sometimes!) than on on a P2P account.
Also, it's fun to explore hidden things, like GM Island or Quel'thalas (wich is huge as hell o.o) But overall, this thread is about finding ways to secret places on a F2P account =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyzRaFP6xhM&feature=youtu.be
(Sorry about the quality, it's usually great quality >.>)

UPDATE: All of vidoes about glitches still work. Though, when you're mounting, when theres like 1 sec left, you have to either DC yourself or alt F4. Doing so, will allow you to stay mounted in the walls or close to them.

UPDATE AGAIN: Many of these probably needs an update, and i'll update as soon as i get the time to find new ways go do them again.

Warning! Use of these glitches/exploits can result in ban. So use them on your own risk! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw your post on getting to old ironforge, looking forward to the video, besides gm island and a handful of other spots, it doesnt seem like there are many other 'hidden places' tbh :(. Unless im missing something.

Quality seemed fine, music was good, liked everything but the tag at the top :p . Good video, would like to see another.

not really a hidden place, but hard to reach by f2p withour p2p help
Vermillion Redoubt in Twilight Highlands

How i do it, if you die in this zone, your ghost will be riding a ghost skeleton griffon.
so, taking advantage of this, and life tap.
i first travel by land to the highest possible place, the orger(?) cave,
aggro die, ghost griffon ride to higher place possible place to rez, life tap, take fall damage, die again.
repeat till i reach the top,

but turn out, we can't use the FP unless we do chain quest there.

why i did it, at first, i wanted to make sure i can get the Hallowend helm for transmog purpose,
so i check where i can get the trick or treat thing to have higher chance of getting it.
but i didn't know is that, you can get it with currency and you can't transmog it.
so i have a tripal FU self face moment :(

also there a secret area outside Silithus, the tauren farm and a empty cave(pre-cata),
Edit: catalysm destroy the Tauren farm, make way for AQ map, but the cave still there.

i also heard there a air field on top of the iron forge mountain.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dwarf / gnome starter area has a whole sequence involving quest lines up at the Ironforge Airstrip, yeah.

How many people know about the coastal farm in eastern Arathi Highlands?

How many people have explored all of Vashj'ir on their F2P without P2P help?

How many people know how to get on top of Stormwind's front gate? (re-mentioning this here since no one blinked at it when I brought it up in the Parkour thread.)

How many people know about the dead babies in the floorboards in Stormwind? (Yep, serious.)

There are others that I can think about that I haven't gone to look at since before Cata so I'd have to go check to see if they exist before I mention them.

The dwarf / gnome starter area has a whole sequence involving quest lines up at the Ironforge Airstrip, yeah.

How many people know about the coastal farm in eastern Arathi Highlands?

How many people have explored all of Vashj'ir on their F2P without P2P help?

How many people know how to get on top of Stormwind's front gate? (re-mentioning this here since no one blinked at it when I brought it up in the Parkour thread.)

How many people know about the dead babies in the floorboards in Stormwind? (Yep, serious.)

There are others that I can think about that I haven't gone to look at since before Cata so I'd have to go check to see if they exist before I mention them.

Those are probably the most basic ones.

I will try to find new places, once im back on my trial.

Is it alright for others to post videos on this thread?

I wouldn't mind getting back into exploring like I did in vanilla wow :)

Nice screenshots :)

I'll post some later tonight or tomorrow when I get the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread