Trash will be trash

Onto another bracket already, are we bon tink? Lmao.

Painaid said:
Onto another bracket already, are we bon tink? Lmao.

I said I might woman don't get ahead of yo self. I found a 70s guild btw. TTY about it later though

70s are trash. Take it from every competent twink who doesn't like to roll face against keyboard turning, skeying midfarmers.

Vibrant + Bionix + Bali

should change the title to "trash will always tink"

Obviously.

Bone said:
Obviously.

Anyway, I'm thinking about coming to 29.

I was trying to find shamengs to look up but most of them seem to be enhance and only 1 of them looked like he knew what a single shaman ability did (judging by their gear choices). Eventually I gave up and just made a chardev so tell me what you think.

chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

Before any of you nerds say anything about my spell hit... This would be pug BG gear. I would have to find some way to make up that 1.21% hit for arena.

Also, I choose 15 NR to cloak instead of 5 R-All because I wanna crutch hard brahhhhhh. 44 static and 73 with HST down baby. WindShear/Pet Sting/roots(won't even shock that shit nukka, **** it have 73 NR) Ele shaman and druids (less so) will tickle my balls with those deeps son

Edit: In my attempt to write in the African-American vernacular I forgot to mention the 15 NR to cloak was for arena and I'm too lazy to change it just for pugs... **** that.

look at my sig i don't believei have boa on though

soskanky said:
Fire resist is also good for explosive shot I believe

That is where you are wrong...

You cannot counter the burning sensation of a clap-infested bukkake party in mid.

Donteventrii said:
70s are trash. Take it from every competent twink who doesn't like to roll face against keyboard turning, skeying midfarmers.

Vibrant + Bionix + Bali

the more a bracket pops, the more bad players are present. it's pretty much a fact that 19s and 70s are the most active and have the most window lickers playing at any given time.

Eikor/Exo said:
can we please have a drunk night? where everyone has to get smashed.

Oh...thats not how you are supposed to que normally?

Eikor/Exo said:
can we please have a drunk night? where everyone has to get smashed.

I am normally enjoying a beverage or two while I am in the gulch, so if you are in vent to night I will definitely through a few back with ya :p . A wsg night where everyone was drinking would be rather fun. We could turn it into a game of sorts: drink for each death/kb, if you cap/return flag you pick who drinks, and losing team has to take a shot/chug a beer. It would probably work better doing this as a war game though since not everyone drinks or is able to.

not a legit excuse nasty, i have been told on multiple occasions by endgame raiders that i ran with that they wouldn't let me tank sober, cause I'm way better when I'm wasted.

Way less QQ'in if were all hammered.... and yes flag cap = half a shot (lets keep alive) and for those underage find your parents liquor cabinet and take what yah can be resourceful. Otherwise if you just can't drink for whatever reason take a bong rip every flag cap.

Eikor/Exo said:
Way less QQ'in if were all hammered.... and yes flag cap = half a shot (lets keep alive) and for those underage find your parents liquor cabinet and take what yah can be resourceful. Otherwise if you just can't drink for whatever reason take a bong rip every flag cap.

But just in case you don't know, if they keep it in the freezer, don't fill it back up with water. One of my siblings did that and it couldn't be more obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread