Trash will be trash

Ohai said:
haha I meant OP as in the guy i quoted, as in the op of the other thread where i first posted the image.

OR MAYBE I MEANT YOU

Don'T MESS WITH ME I HAZ FRIENDS AND STUFF YA NO

Oh okie

Bwappo said:
True, but shocks and purges do.

Shocks, purge, earth bind, and searing totem should be used a lot and all miss.

You know what also misses? YOUR PICK LINES SON!

Sum budy hold me bac I ball hard in da paint

Edit: since I'm tauren I will be shock-stomp- shock'ing. So yeah warstomp missing is kinda a big deal.

allahkazam said:
if you ever listen to fcftw, he will make it sound like he's never lost an xp off BG and has been rank 1 glad since S1. i seriously lol every time he goes off about trashing people when he's probably still like 1700 on his main

To be fair he's the best FC (by a long margin) I've ever had the challenge of killing on my 29 rogue.

allahkazam said:
if you ever listen to fcftw, he will make it sound like he's never lost an xp off BG and has been rank 1 glad since S1. i seriously lol every time he goes off about trashing people when he's probably still like 1700 on his main

Fcftw @ Anub'arak - Game - World of Warcraft

1944 son don't get it twisted! also my rbg rating might be the best evar in the history of wow /endsarcasm

bow before my greatness

edit: I'd love to see your main, but I'm sure you'll dodge that

well then what business do you have trashing people for their abilities on their mains? oh that's right.. none

least fc has the balls to show his main, id show my 1337 main but no one has challenged me to yet!

I... I played like 50 arenas in s6 with a clicker DK and we stayed at 1500....

that... means something right?

Zuladin said:
least fc has the balls to show his main, id show my 1337 main but no one has challenged me to yet!

why would it take balls to show my main? I know his rating are average but they aren't that bad :'(

edit: I've also stopped playing him, I haven't accumulated a single conquest point is almost 3 weeks, I got my ruth weapon and I immediately lost interest =/

Igotoparties said:
If you use your main for anything but funding twinks you're a WoW nerd :-/

Because twinkers aren't WoW nerds. :p

Wait, wait, I feel a Jeff Twinxworthy moment coming on....

If you have preferred routes for leveling your gathering professions, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you can name three or more non-BoA pieces of gear that saw regular use in multiple brackets, you might be a WoWnerd (AGM doesn't count).

If you know what "BiS" and "AGM" mean, you might be a WoWnerd.

if you ever argued about the utility of the extra movement speed of a boots enchant, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you swore off elekk mounts because you kept hitting your head on entrances in WSG, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you know what a "hunter's deadzone" used to be, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you ever agonized over cloak enchant decisions, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you know how and why some 29s have a 43 spell power enchant on a weapon, you might be a WoWnerd. If you know which weapon would have it, you're definitely a WoWnerd.

If you know the very first "grandfathered" item to cause consternation in 29s, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you remember where the Abomination Skin Leggings came from, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you ever used Magic Dust in the Gurubashi Arena, you might be a WoWnerd. If you ever farmed Magic Dust, you're definitely a WoWnerd.

If you ever logged out at the entrance to SM library because you hit your instance limit for the hour, and needed to go do something for 45 minutes, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you ever wandered STV while flagged for PvP, hoping to goad a leveler into ganking you so that you could take down an opponent 10 levels higher than you, you might be a WoWnerd. If you brought along hit pots, you're definitely a WoWnerd.

If you would have a tough time deciding which SM rare you hated the most, you might be a WoWnerd. If your 29 ran more SM instances than the absolute combined number of instances your main ran, you're definitely a WoWnerd.

If you ever farmed Gnomeregan for anything before the Shattering...you might be sick in the head.

--Nirise, one sick WoWnerd.

lmao, that was pretty good nirise

Bwappo said:

If you have preferred routes for leveling your gathering professions, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you can name three or more non-BoA pieces of gear that saw regular use in multiple brackets, you might be a WoWnerd (AGM doesn't count).

if you ever argued about the utility of the extra movement speed of a boots enchant, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you swore off elekk mounts because you kept hitting your head on entrances in WSG, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you know how and why some 29s have a 43 spell power enchant on a weapon, you might be a WoWnerd. If you know which weapon would have it, you're definitely a WoWnerd.

If you know the very first "grandfathered" item to cause consternation in 29s, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you remember where the Abomination Skin Leggings came from, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you ever used Magic Dust in the Gurubashi Arena, you might be a WoWnerd. If you ever farmed Magic Dust, you're definitely a WoWnerd.

If you ever logged out at the entrance to SM library because you hit your instance limit for the hour, and needed to go do something for 45 minutes, you might be a WoWnerd.

If you ever wandered STV while flagged for PvP, hoping to goad a leveler into ganking you so that you could take down an opponent 10 levels higher than you, you might be a WoWnerd. If you brought along hit pots, you're definitely a WoWnerd.

If you would have a tough time deciding which SM rare you hated the most, you might be a WoWnerd. If your 29 ran more SM instances than the absolute combined number of instances your main ran, you're definitely a WoWnerd.

If you ever farmed Gnomeregan for anything before the Shattering...you might be sick in the head.

Oh shit, I think I'm a wow nerd.

Bwappo said:

You just took a huge chunk of the self esteem I had left.

in other news,

If you know that large venom sac has been removed from the game, and know why this sucks you might be a WoWnerd.

Users who are viewing this thread