trash bracket

jHiBrsY.png

oi potato head. ur fuckin dogshit mate.

Aye nigga that's fucked up. Too fucking far guy.

Someone delete this thread?!

put down the haterade and pay attention to context, you always say some shit that's not even relevant. didn't insult anyone in my post except idiot's that cheat the game like you, enjoy the ban you noob

Not banned mate I'm leveling right now lol see you in a few unless you afk b4 game ends

jHiBrsY.png

oi potato head. ur fuckin dogshit mate.

says the tink that came to 19s during cataclysm aka the expac where the game died and become a joke, get over yourself you aussie trash

Also i love how im dog shit enough for you to stalk my irl photos and have them saved on your computer

Last edited by a moderator:
says the tink that came to 19s during cataclysm aka the expac where the game died and become a joke, get over yourself you aussie trash

Also i love how im dog shit enough for you to stalk my irl photos and have them saved on your computer

But yoooo, always got keep flame material, cuz that's what that pic is right there. Sorry some people gotta be fucked up, ya know

nobody has improved in 5 years

most competitive time period for this bracket imo was mop when misha/bwl/mok/ursin were active

doubt the general level of pugs will ever really improve

but there have been a lot of organised premades and arena tourney's held in the last 6 months. try to get into those games.

Users who are viewing this thread