Transmog sets

cgibson0102

Legend
Name your favorite transmit sets! And link to them if u have them on. Hoping to find a nice cloth one for my Mage and leather for my Druid

full battleforge looks decent on certain female models(not tauren or blood elf male like those from Horde invasion LOL really put a full battleforge on a blood elf male has got to be the gayest thing i could think of )

i was never a fan of skimpy outfits for my female toons though

I'm a Holy paladin so I can't have a full mog set. But when I do go ret from time to time I use the "Bright" set

Armor is an important stat for someone who should be regulary focused by rogues you know, so you CAN have a full mog set if you sacrifice a few stat points ;) That said I don't think you need to use the full mog set for it to look good. Leather gloves can match your mail chest just fine, same with cloth feet.

Forgiving @ Muradin - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
i know of 3 transmog sets that tickle my fancy

My favorite is obviously the only my toons wearing, all the iteams are obtainable at 24-
I'l add the other two sets later,
When im not on a school laptop /flex

~confusing

Forgiving @ Muradin - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
i know of 3 transmog sets that tickle my fancy

My favorite is obviously the only my toons wearing, all the iteams are obtainable at 24-
I'l add the other two sets later,
When im not on a school laptop /flex

~confusing

I went looking for Mystic Sarong - Game Guide - World of Warcraft after i saw your post so I could try to make a mog out of it with my feral or prospectors set then once I got to the npc I realized it required lv 24 :( No cool dress/robe type of leather pants for us 20s

I tried to transmog this last night and mail it back to my Mage and it wasnt transmog'd when I got it back in the mail. Is there a trick to this?

Users who are viewing this thread