Transmog sets

Barov @ Silvermoon - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

No more obtainable transmog set ! (at least not complete) I' d might be only 49 warrior runing around in this set including the weapon!
I'm a scourge destroyer, A champion of the Argent Crusade !
I've conquered The Scholomance and took Lord Alexei Barov' s armor !

I love it =)

Barov @ Silvermoon - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

No more obtainable transmog set ! (at least not complete) I' d might be only 49 warrior runing around in this set including the weapon!
I'm a scourge destroyer, A champion of the Argent Crusade !
I've conquered The Scholomance and took Lord Alexei Barov' s armor !

I love it =)
Remove the Argent crusade's tabard Asap, it ruined all your set's look. The chestpiece is no longer in the game, the are 2 more pieces with the same color, Skul's Cold Embrace - Item - World of Warcraft, this requires level 47 to wear, the other needs to be level 59.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remove the Argent crusade's tabard Asap, it ruined all your set's look. The chestpiece is no longer in the game, the are 2 more pieces with the same color, Skul's Cold Embrace - Item - World of Warcraft, this requires level 47 to wear, the other needs to be level 59.

To be complete

Shoulders are a higher level quest reward obtained by my 85 warrior. As you can no longer transmog heirlooms into quest items obtained on other chars, you can not get it anymore on a level 49 twink
Boots, pants, belt look are no longer obtainable in scholomance as the loot changed.
You can indeed still get the chest look and the glove look.
Treants bane is very hard to get, so its also a hard transmog to obtain.

Anyone figured out a way to mog Heirlooms to higher level armor since patch 5.0?

I almost creamed when they reduced the cost from 375g to 35g or whatever for helm... then cried myself to sleep once I saw you can no longer use the old drag-to-mailbox trick :(

So is anyone aware of a working method, to mog lowbie gear to higher level gear?

Thanks in advance

Ypd2x.jpg

NSb2d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread