Transmog rating thread (rate 1-10, F2P only)

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_051514_020637.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_051514_020637.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 271
Zepyhr @ Alexstrasza - Community - World of Warcraft Current weapon mogs arent showing up on the armory :/
Awesome mog. Even looked wep combination up. Only thing that doesnt fully suit is the belt. Could be more brownish but nevertheless its 10/10. Would steal :)

Needs bards gloves to match belt/feet/shoulders. No big fan of these light colors of chest/legs also if you had lfh headslot would look different.
Shiny tabard would be good too.. 7/10

Love this race-gender-hair-mog-combination oh so much
Would try diff. gloves and wep/shield combination (Grimclaw, Lupine Buckler, NagaBattleGloves or something) Lots of choices :)
9/10

Needs bards gloves to match belt/feet/shoulders. No big fan of these light colors of chest/legs also if you had lfh headslot would look different.
Shiny tabard would be good too.. 7/10

I just freakin' love the Blood Elf Bandit Mask combined with the chest and legs. :) I posted it here cause i got some nice compliments in bgs. :cool:

I luckely picked up the Feral belt and boots while gearing this char. I like the combination of shoulders, gloves, belt and boots. But i understand it isn't the best mog altogether.

Do u guys can think of a better choice of shoulders, gloves, belt and boots?

View attachment 4263

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_051514_020637.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_051514_020637.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited by a moderator:
I just freakin' love the Blood Elf Bandit Mask combined with the chest and legs. :) I posted it here cause i got some nice compliments in bgs. :cool:

I luckely picked up the Feral belt and boots while gearing this char. I like the combination of shoulders, gloves, belt and boots. But i understand it isn't the best mog altogether.

Do u guys can think of a better choice of shoulders, gloves, belt and boots?

View attachment 4263

hero shoulders feral gloves, lynx and bards belt.

9/10
2/10 - with gloves 2/10. thats just plain ugly soz
8/10 - personal opinion. looks rly good, its just not my color.
10/10 - thats just plain awesome!
7/10 - these abomination of shoulders........ +2 points for MM with slime-encrusted.also needs that BFD random mace..forgot the name.
8/10 - classy

Last edited by a moderator:

7/10 kinda plain, but i think you are going for that kinda look
4/10 i don't like the pants choice, that tabard is cool, but i dont see it doing anything for the color scheme
5/10 kind of generic transmog
9/10 really clean transmog, everything flows nicely( belt was a great choice)
9.314/10 I really dig the colors on this. A lot of colors going on but it works. This is my favorite transmog

6.5/10 this reminds me of your first transmog, but the boots dont work that well with this one, but idk its kind of intersting on how your hair to is a really light blue> shoulders are a light blue > tabard is a medium blue > shoes are a dark blue:edit 7/10

Haha thanks! [MENTION=18460]Spiriel[/MENTION], I have MM, I just need the yellow color :(
[MENTION=18460]Spiriel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17277]Poparms[/MENTION] - Yeah, it's my fave tabard so I'm trying really hard to incorporate it but I think I need to give up and try something else. Give me a few days xD

I'll try to find something to match that blue for my druid. Looks like I know which ones to fix! Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread