Transmog rating thread (rate 1-10, F2P only)

Attachments

• Rogue.jpg
    Rogue.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 311
The LFH and tabard would ruin the look. :)

Plus, a nice cloak is great. Currently rocking Clerk Whitesteed's.

To be honest: I dont like the mog too. The colours dont really match (Shoulder, cloak).

But dont worry. Dasha is just too focused on LFH, special tabard and cloak not showing. There are definately great mogs where LFH is inappropriate or a cloak fits perfect. Even transmogging a LFH in goggles is needed for some settings.

On the other hand there are a lot of mogs where LFH and some tabards are just needed for a 10/10.

Just dont focus on getting 10/10 in a rating thread from everyone around. You just wont get this as everyone has its own liking.

If you would make a scrub mog that looks like a newbie in grey items with grey guild tabard, weather beaten fishing hat and a ragged cloak i would give you 10/10.

But as mentioned at the top, that posted mog is not homogen, so i would give you max. a 4/10.

Cheers
Gattuso

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that is just ridiculous.

No, thats just open-minded and the core of transmog.

This "always" LFH is just close-minded and has nothing to do with finding 100% fitting mogs.

That would mean: Open mogit => Equip LFH, no cloak => get the rest. THAT is ridicuous!

But i think it's more about separating the "true" twinks from the mass. No matter how ugly it looks in some settings.

Cheers
Gattuo

No, thats just open-minded and the core of transmog.

This "always" LFH is just close-minded and has nothing to do with finding 100% fitting mogs.

That would mean: Open mogit => Equip LFH, no cloak => get the rest. THAT is ridicuous!

But i think it's more about separating the "true" twinks from the mass. No matter how ugly it looks in some settings.

Cheers
Gattuo

No, not exactly but close.

You're gonna have to do some pretty darn horrible work to have LFH not work.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Pepmage/simple
What do you thing of my mog?

I use the tranquilen items to show i did the quest line. But i do have the rest of the red set including the Emberstone Staff

Users who are viewing this thread