tourney / league / organizational garbage

(We had someone watching y'all all rush to the AH when we were in talks of syncing ).

and we want to dominate .

why would you need to send a spy to watch them run to the AH lmfao... as if they werent gonna make sure to be prepared.

fuckin creepers these days man, wtf

How does one become the number one twink guild?

/srs

pizza #1 by default for alliance that's obvious then number 2 wide open was going to give it to the pserver guys cause they jump real good but seems they lack skill and brains. But i guess they get 2 by default until another ally guild premades.

We hate HATE stomping pugs.

Tell that to your guild, yourself included, who gloat over the screenshot of my 28 or whatever deaths. You guys camped graveyard for over 20 minutes with a 6+ man premade. Show the full screenshot.

my goodness the race for 2nd place is gonna be a photo finish

Hopefully you don't play a 19 rogue lol I have fucked some guy with your name up 1v1 a whole lot

why would you need to send a spy to watch them run to the AH lmfao... as if they werent gonna make sure to be prepared.

fuckin creepers these days man, wtf
it was their own guild member ( sectum ) who was playing shaman for us on horde. regentroll. that was telling us that. I was streaming so they could see everything I / we were doing anyways.

Hopefully you don't play a 19 rogue lol I have fucked some guy with your name up 1v1 a whole lot
wow i submit you're a fucking god you killed me 1v1..
or you blew all your cooldowns on an irrelevant 1v1 that had no impact on the game

take your pick outofkeybinds

We dont care about you or your opinion. Honestly I don't think anyone even reading this thread does. And if they do they can fuck off too because theyre not with us and thus do not matter *to* us.

If this is the case you look pretty dumb posting here. If the only opinions you care for are Scooter's opinions, you have a nice guild specific discord in which you have all pointed out is not for anyone else because things that are said/happen there are none of our business.

Well things that are said/happen here are. And the only one making themselves look dumb is you. Go around this very site and read the threads. People are calling you names. Calling out your behavior. By name. What do people say about me?
famous.png

If this is the case you look pretty dumb posting here. If the only opinions you care for are Scooter's opinions, you have a nice guild specific discord in which you have all pointed out is not for anyone else because things that are said/happen there are none of our business.

Well things that are said/happen here are. And the only one making themselves look dumb is you. Go around this very site and read the threads. People are calling you names. Calling out your behavior. By name. What do people say about me? View attachment 14178
Bud ive been a part of this site for a long time. Ive gotten on here and done nothing but talk shit. For a long time. People have had my name in their mouths. For a long time. Grats on your what? One person who thinks youre good? People log in and call me a legend every day mate, asking me if I'm the real Jamesb. My guild and I are happy where we are. We plan to premade and will probably even participate in a league or two when they are talked about again in the future. At this point I don't even know why you're talking to me. Move along man nothing is changing on our end and frankly I just don't care enough. All my talking will be done in the gulch my nigga dueces

my guild will be playing guild v guild with rules established and agreed upon by the premading teams not playing in trash leagues with trash rules and scheduled times.

We plan to premade and will probably even participate in a league or two when they are talked about again in the future.

Move along man nothing is changing on our end and frankly I just don't care enough.

do you even think before you type

Users who are viewing this thread