tourney / league / organizational garbage

we want the irrelevant shitters to become relevant though dont we?

dont we want more than 3 competitive matchups?

encourage more games wherever you can. encourage teams coming together. thats all I can say. every other action is just stupid.
That’s wassup bro, but I don’t remember anyone asking???

@Outofmyswamp please explain how scooter players are opposing building a bigger community? I mean that's what your trying to get at while you beat around the bush ya?

@Outofmyswamp please explain how scooter players are opposing building a bigger community? I mean that's what your trying to get at while you beat around the bush ya?

Actually, I am not beating around the bush. I am directly claiming this, and have been. First of all, blatant racism in your guys' guild/discord. A community seeking to expand wouldn't use such toxic language like hard R n words every 30 seconds. Or come into other guilds discords to spam the word when you lose on their twitch stream.

Second, how aggressively your leader puts down any new players. Even my guild is guilty of this at times. We as a collective seem to hate when more of us show up, and have to nitpick their gear / play styles to make ourselves feel better? Weak. I get not every roster has room for everyone but we should constructively develop new players through something like a casual xpoff forum league. Maybe when Classic dies the next Northdale will be even more popular.

Third, how adamantly I see your leader advocate for consumable bans and specific metas to be enforced on here, despite how often I see you shitters clutching speed pots and other consumables in pseudo-premades. We had to implement a 'first punch' rule when up against you guys. We expect dishonorable tactics and consumables so we just wait til y'all start using em and it NEVER fails. Then its no holds barred.

then of course how you guys get into 6+ premades and gy camp solo queueing names off of this site to either try to get them to /afk or so you can get a juicy 20+ death screenshot. Probably the straw that broke this camel's back and showed me how immature you guys were. Led me to leave the discord that you only get in when you're invited because considering everything I've typed here its flabbergasting anyone wants to be a part of Scooters Engine Repair.

I can probably come up with more examples but I think I have been pretty clear.

Last edited:
Actually, I am not beating around the bush. I am directly claiming this, and have been. First of all, blatant racism in your guys' guild/discord. A community seeking to expand wouldn't use such toxic language like hard R n words every 30 seconds. Or come into other guilds discords to spam the word when you lose on their twitch stream.

Second, how aggressively your leader puts down any new players. Even my guild is guilty of this at times. We as a collective seem to hate when more of us show up, and have to nitpick their gear / play styles to make ourselves feel better? Weak. I get not every roster has room for everyone but we should constructively develop new players through something like a casual xpoff forum league. Maybe when Classic dies the next Northdale will be even more popular.

Third, how adamantly I see your leader advocate for consumable bans and specific metas to be enforced on here, despite how often I see you shitters clutching speed pots and other consumables in pseudo-premades. We had to implement a 'first punch' rule when up against you guys. We expect dishonorable tactics and consumables so we just wait til y'all start using em and it NEVER fails. Then its no holds barred.

then of course how you guys get into 6+ premades and gy camp solo queueing names off of this site to either try to get them to /afk or so you can get a juicy 20+ death screenshot. Probably the straw that broke this camel's back and showed me how immature you guys were. Led me to leave the discord that you only get in when you're invited because considering everything I've typed here its flabbergasting anyone wants to be a part of Scooters Engine Repair.

I can probably come up with more examples but I think I have been pretty clear.
Imagine willingly joining the most toxic elitist bracket in twinking and then crying about it.
Theory:
14 year old twinkers got bullied at school then again when they got home and played wow and got told they suck ass. Then, those twinkers grew up and tried to mold the community into this love infested no bullying lets have tournaments and jerk eachother off pile of shit. We don't play into it so were immature. SER as a whole cares about our opinions and ours only. If you dont like it you're free to leave the discord, a right you have exercised. However, theres no point in crying on our threads as well. Long hair Don't care. I only ban specific consums for premades. Could give a fuck less about pug games though you obviously care because you felt it necessary to post a picture of you winning a pug vs us carried by a guild which you have no affiliation. @ me when you make a play shitter cuz I seen you play and ur like every other mediocre rogue
If your guild is putting down bad players maybe take the time to talk to them because they might care and possibly stop putting you down.

Games r shit on classic. Give me back games of 7v7-10v10 all skilled twinks 18 hours a day I'm tired of slapping shit cans.

Nobody in my guild has ever said the n word or they would immediately disciplined. Photoshopped images of such atrocities have been released but internally investigated by myself and have been found to be untrue. @Ghastly
@Dualbladex can confirm.

Last edited:
Imagine willingly joining the most toxic elitist bracket in twinking and then crying about it.
Theory:
14 year old twinkers got bullied at school then again when they got home and played wow and got told they suck ass. Then, those twinkers grew up and tried to mold the community into this love infested no bullying lets have tournaments and jerk eachother off pile of shit. We don't play into it so were immature. SER as a whole cares about our opinions and ours only. If you dont like it you're free to leave the discord, a right you have exercised. However, theres no point in crying on our threads as well. Long hair Don't care. I only ban specific consums for premades. Could give a fuck less about pug games though you obviously care because you felt it necessary to post a picture of you winning a pug vs us carried by a guild which you have no affiliation. @ me when you make a play shitter cuz I seen you play and ur like every other mediocre rogue
If your guild is putting down bad players maybe take the time to talk to them because they might care and possibly stop putting you down.

Games r shit on classic. Give me back games of 7v7-10v10 all skilled twinks 18 hours a day I'm tired of slapping shit cans.

Nobody in my guild has ever said the n word or they would immediately disciplined. Photoshopped images of such atrocities have been released but internally investigated by myself and have been found to be untrue. @Ghastly
@Dualbladex can confirm.

A guild which I have no affiliation? I have been a member of Havoc for a while now. Any games before my joining you can consider me trying out. Anyone who knows you and your guild can tell by your final comment how full of shit as a person you are. Havoc does not put down its own players. It can just be abrasive to noobs.

Here's the kicker. I admit I am just like every other mediocre rogue. I am still learning, coming back from wrath with no PServ experience. I can barely do some of the jumps. What you probably can't admit is that this mediocre rogue has trashed you multiple times. What's that make you?

Willingly defending the status quo of toxicity too. You look so dog shit lol. This is who you are if you play for Scooters.

I've also got video footage with audio of your guild coming into our discord during our pseudo-premade (we agreed on consumable rules, its a premade) saying the n word over and over, so, there's that.

We don't need to be 'love infested' nor do we need to 'jerk eachother off' but this community could indeed stand to be nicer. No one wants to play with douchebag egotists, and since thats what some of the flagship guilds represent, no one wants to play with you. So games are dogshite.

If there is a source of this problem, its people like you.

Last edited:
A guild which I have no affiliation? I have been a member of Havoc for a while now. Any games before my joining you can consider me trying out. Anyone who knows you and your guild can tell by your final comment how full of shit as a person you are. Havoc does not put down its own players. It can just be abrasive to noobs.

Here's the kicker. I admit I am just like every other mediocre rogue. I am still learning, coming back from wrath with no PServ experience. I can barely do some of the jumps. What you probably can't admit is that this mediocre rogue has trashed you multiple times. What's that make you?

Willingly defending the status quo of toxicity too. You look so dog shit lol. This is who you are if you play for Scooters.

I've also got video footage with audio of your guild coming into our discord during our pseudo-premade (we agreed on consumable rules, its a premade) saying the n word over and over, so, there's that.

We don't need to be 'love infested' nor do we need to 'jerk eachother off' but this community could indeed stand to be nicer. No one wants to play with douchebag egotists, and since thats what some of the flagship guilds represent, no one wants to play with you. So games are dogshite.

If there is a source of this problem, its people like you.
If trashing me is landing a KB with 2-3 others on me then okay great job buddy lmao youve never made a play vs me and never will. If you seriously get people together to record fake audio ill be impressed.

imagine whining about someone saying n!^^3r in discord on a small cyberspace pixel-battling forum

2019-12-20 (9).png

2020-01-01 (4).png

all those buffs just for 1 kill :) getouttamybracket

View attachment 14165
View attachment 14166
all those buffs just for 1 kill :) getouttamybracket

this is what happens when someone soloqueues into a 6+ man premade and gets camped at gy for 30 minutes. You also forget where you guys couldn't honor a for fun 1v1 on your roof... 3 times.

I took the pounding like a champ too. Any of you woulda afk'd out. Not me.

Cmon lets see that full scoreboard c:

@Outofmyswamp
There's a reason we have 27 guild members and not 150. First, our tryout rank is much more rigid than most.
Second, that tryout includes not just playstyle but compatibility with the guildies in a social light. Plenty of good players have been let go or left on their own before being promoted to member and that's okay with me. Ill take the 27 I have over any combination of 100 others. Since the guild creation about 4 years ago only one player with the rank of member has left the guild. Dont cry about what my small group and I do behind closed doors, worry about you and improving yourself.

??
u que wsg to 1v1, no wonder you lose and die 26 times
u dont help team...
wsg is about capturing the flag
and supporting ur team

Last edited:
@Outofmyswamp
There's a reason we have 27 guild members and not 150. First, our tryout rank is much more rigid than most.
Second, that tryout includes not just playstyle but compatibility with the guildies in a social light. Plenty of good players have been let go or left on their own before being promoted to member and that's okay with me. Ill take the 27 I have over any combination of 100 others. Since the guild creation about 4 years ago only one player with the rank of member has left the guild. Dont cry about what my small group and I do behind closed doors, worry about you and improving yourself.

Hey consenting adults behind closed doors can act in whichever way they were born, its 2020. People aren't born racist, and you're basically admitting to the litmus test for your guild being how cool you are with the hard r. To each their own I guess. To me it seems rather than 27 elite you have 27 social outcasts/rejects if thats the sort of behavior y'all are all about.
[doublepost=1578663628,1578663523][/doublepost]
shrek buddy did you not use any of the old twink forums or WoW battle group forums before? This shit is pretty tame compared to how it used to be

sure, but why stop at one super bowl Tom? why stop at two?

Hey consenting adults behind closed doors can act in whichever way they were born, its 2020. People aren't born racist, and you're basically admitting to the litmus test for your guild being how cool you are with the hard r. To each their own I guess. To me it seems rather than 27 elite you have 27 social outcasts/rejects if thats the sort of behavior y'all are all about.
[doublepost=1578663628,1578663523][/doublepost]

sure, but why stop at one super bowl Tom? why stop at two?
We had a racist in our guild. His name was klovrockjaw. Real sicko. Collected Nazi gear and shit like that. He was swiftly kicked. I'm not sure if youre mad you got killed 30 times in a game or if you just see yourself as some twinking SJW but this is getting boring. Id say premade us and see what were about but Bowner isn't going to run you in one unless the actual good rogue or two like kirem have left.

2020-01-02 (8).png

he already felt what we about.
[doublepost=1578668266,1578667504][/doublepost]we in Scooters Engine Repair love-love our minorities.
we are the Number One guild in NA that has brought the most blacks into the twinking community.
we're worthy of the noble peace prize.

God Bless America!

Users who are viewing this thread