US Tournament Interest

Anything you need burg. Conq is important to bridge 19s into the 20 vet community plus his experience. Since your looking to run this from a Commissioner stand point.

Honeybadger#1754
Awesome! Super glad you're willing to help! I'll get you added and contact you when I get home.

I believe Conq can play a major role in this, not having to run anything persay but getting some of the interest of 19s. That is if he is willing.

To cut down on the work burg. Just a thought and to cut down on gear funding and if you make it horde only.

Go to kiss ( keep it simple stupid) Only horde class gear to be used. Gear only obtained from current dungeon drops or satchels. Easily obtainable boas? No gf'd gear allowed. So now all gear is scaled equally and the only thing 20gg is funding is enchants. No gear.

You can even make a bis or allow list of items. No gloom allowed or goblin screwdriver. We want to not discourage new people to join. Just my 2 cents. It also helps all this gear for funding in your gbank and people begging for gear. :p

To cut down on the work burg. Just a thought and to cut down on gear funding and if you make it horde only.

Go to kiss ( keep it simple stupid) Only horde class gear to be used. Gear only obtained from current dungeon drops or satchels. Easily obtainable boas? No gf'd gear allowed. So now all gear is scaled equally and the only thing 20gg is funding is enchants. No gear.

You can even make a bis or allow list of items. No gloom allowed or goblin screwdriver. We want to not discourage new people to join. Just my 2 cents. It also helps all this gear for funding in your gbank and people begging for gear. :p
The thing I would like is that people get to use the gear they have. Such as the Glooms, WW Gloves, ect. Now when it comes to the funding to get new people and for teams and what not I would restrict it mainly to enchants. Gear wise I am always willing to help get the BoEs, all within reason. Dungeon fear work perfectly fine though.

It's something we will definitely discuss further.

I also would allow Alliance in to it as well. Some people would much rather play that faction, more comfortable with the player movements? Or just that their guild is on that faction. I will definitely be pushing for people to roll Horde though.

Communication is so important, I have dozens of curse voice group chats. Eventually we hope to integrate curse voice once they are in a more developed stage.

we got a 25man teamspeak here at supanova, we can use this any time you like for this sort of thing. i just taken off password so open to join.

supanova.typefrag.com:5640
Much appreciated! Will definitely keep that in mind. Do you have Curse Voice as well?

I will be getting ahold of @Amelletta, @Honey Badger, and @Trialmop either later tonight or tomorrow. We can start discussing dates, our plan to draw team interest, the funding, ect.

Or anyone else you may feel can help or wants to speak up such as anymore community leaders from f2p, 20s or 29s.
Of course! Anyone willing to step up to make this possible is more then welcome!

sounds good, but lets start with rule's and go from there. im only for the next 40hrs or so. happy to see my 19 bis resto shamans gear will work for 20's.. :)

edit: dont have curse
We will definitely figure something out!

I already have rules planned out, I'll feed them to you guys and we will change / fix them as needed! Plus if you all have anything you would like to add!

I'm excited about this :p

You can take the Burg out of the Bracket Manager, but you can't take the Bracket Manager out of the Burg >.>

Bro for sure, I Commentated and played the last F2P arena 3s Tournament, Down to Cast and Play and Help set these up!

I love the idea and the fact that EU players completely refuses to play wargames these days makes me wanna make vets on US. The guild plan sealed it tho since I usually play alone and have a hard time finding a team. If this is happening I wanna be a part of it.

I love the idea and the fact that EU players completely refuses to play wargames these days makes me wanna make vets on US. The guild plan sealed it tho since I usually play alone and have a hard time finding a team. If this is happening I wanna be a part of it.
I am going to do everything I can to make this happen! I am super excited about getting this going and running this!

So far I have 4 teams interested in this! If you can make a team let me know!

This will happen! Will figure out further information and let you all know!

You motherfuckers got me pumped for this. WW plays for days. We have a lot of enchants on Holy Crit if they're ever needed, I'll just have to talk to Brain about it, but I'm pretty sure he'll agree. He enjoys the 20-29 bracket being active. Program#1663 if you guys need anything from me!

Users who are viewing this thread