US Tournament Interest

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
After reading a thread that Conq had made and one of his post it really hit me. He stated that there is no reason there couldn't be Wargaming Leagues in other brackets. And he is right.

With that being said. I would like to set up a tournament for the level 20 Veteran community and possibly allow 29s in it, they would just have to be limited on what specs they can play. The only thing is that I'm not interested in running it all by myself. I would like at least three others to help with it.

Along those lines before I try to set something up I would want to make sure we would have enough teams to participate. I'm not saying it has to be a huge tournament with ten teams, but I would like to see at least six.

Rules and everything would have to be discussed. This thread is just to make sure that there would be enough interest to help and to actually play in it.

Yes! This would be a fine idea! Why crap on the 29 Fire Mage even though its 20 counterpart is irrelevent!

You shouldn't have to approach anyone, they should want to help lead. Also whoever decides to help can't be discouraged easily.

I'm not saying anything everyone doesn't already know

Asking for help isn't a bad idea , Organized events like this are a good thing for the bracket. With the right organization it can really be entertaining to watch and participate in. Anyways ßurg already know the deal, if any of us are available we will gladly help. Working this Wpvp event atm but seeing some real 10v10s again would be nice. Tournaments are ALOT of work.

The only problem I see with a tournament like this is the lack of teams. I know for sure <NWA> would be down, I'm sure I could talk to <AP Twinks> because at one point Saper wanted to run one, then I'm pretty sure Robby has a team or would be interested in forming one.

Would just have to reach out to people, hopefully even get people from other brackets or people within our own to make teams.

Would just need help.

@Burg the first season of the NWL had four teams, I did a some funding prior to both seasons

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Well if I was doing this and was worried about the help running it and the future of it. I would make a guild for example called " wargaming league" on server make it horde only so all the team had the same advantages.

This guild would be strictly for WGL only, people who helped would be in officers ranked. You could do a GG 20 thing where all funding goes straight to this guild for premades only. You can have a rank for people looking to teach people get better at thier classes as well. U can schedule Ahead of time on guild calendars and People are always aware of game times and events.

People would see this guild as a collection of guilds and servers. It puts guilds back to the vanilla days were a guild tag meant something. I'm sorry the WGL would be strictly 20s vets only.

It promotes to 29s if they want organized premades come down to 20s also to 19s they get mounts. I have a ton more stuff and reasons but I haven't had coffee yet and tired. Just an idea.

strictly a premade guild. Not trying to disrupt regular Wsg daily games. You can prohibit toon's for doing bgs. Unless it was trying to earn battle standard or etc... So wouldn't cause more of a shift in factions.

Good luck to thoses who decide to take on this awesome idea.

Last edited:
Amelletta that's great cause it's going to need 29 community to be successful also any history of f2p,vet,24 or 29 stuff to be squished and just see everything as one community.

So that's awesome that you would help.

Hypeee lets go team we can do it as a team as a community as friends and family and lovers
Ladz n gntlmens all hail ammelta for his help

I appreciate all the feedback and willingness to help with all of this. @Amelletta @Honey Badger, I already have @Trialmop. Could I get your guys B-Tags? Would love for this to be the crew I work with. @Manny would you possible be interested in helping some with something like this up?

Reasons, I know Amelletta is passionate about getting events going. I know Honeybadger as one of the greatest leaders to exsist in this bracket, and Trialmop has a ton of experience with running tournaments.

I don't mind to do most of the work, I would just like your guys help with making sure things go smoothly. If we were to set up a GG20 then help make sure all the items / gold we raise are safe. Ect.

@Conq If this gets going would you be ok with me coming to you for guidance since I know you are experienced.

I appreciate all the feedback and willingness to help with all of this. @Amelletta @Honey Badger, I already have Trialmop. Could I get your guys B-Tags? Would love for this to be the crew I work with. @Manny would you possible be interested in helping some something like this up?

Reasons, I know Amelletta is passionate about getting events going. I know Honeybadger as one of the greatest leaders to exsist in this bracket, and Trialmop has a ton of experience with running tournaments.

I don't mind to do most of the work, I would just like your guys help with making sure things go smoothly. If we were to set up a GG20 then help make sure all the items / gold we raise are safe. Ect.

@Conq If this gets going would you be ok with me coming to you for guidance since I know you are experienced.
Any time man!

Anything you need burg. Conq is important to bridge 19s into the 20 vet community plus his experience. Since your looking to run this from a Commissioner stand point.

Honeybadger#1754

Anything you need burg. Conq is important to bridge 19s into the 20 vet community plus his experience. Since your looking to run this from a Commissioner stand point.

Honeybadger#1754
Hehe I'm always here to give advise although I'm sure you guys will have a pretty good hold on things

Users who are viewing this thread