Torn between class of choice

Except fury. How about you try one?

I have a warrior, and fury has proven to be viable against f2p's. Even as arms or prot, a warrior's strength in the 20-24 bracket exists primarily as a support class capable of chronically disrupting enemy casters while still putting out average-to-poor damage.

Roll what you think is best. Have fun with the classes you want. Warriors are pretty viable so warrior/shaman combo would be pretty nice. No need for both of you to be healers especially 24 but it is up to you. BiS 24 arms warrior with a BiS 24 resto shammy is definitely a force to be reckoned with :)

If you have 2 pocket healer 24's you could snag harvest life on your f2p lock and tank the other team for lulz.

If you have 2 pocket healer 24's you could snag harvest life on your f2p lock and tank the other team for lulz.

My friends rolling 24s are on EU, as is my P2P account. My F2P account is US and I don't fancy gearing another tbh >.<

My friends rolling 24s are on EU, as is my P2P account. My F2P account is US and I don't fancy gearing another tbh >.<

Well it's your choice then. Idk how it is in EU but 3 person lv 24 premades are pretty common in US so if you choose a 24 it shouldn't be anything new. I think if you have 2 dedicated 24 healers though that to have the most fun you should roll some kind of trial dps. 2 24 healers and a 24 dps SHOULD be able to 3v8 the other team pretty easily if they are all 20s.

Well it's your choice then. Idk how it is in EU but 3 person lv 24 premades are pretty common in US so if you choose a 24 it shouldn't be anything new. I think if you have 2 dedicated 24 healers though that to have the most fun you should roll some kind of trial dps. 2 24 healers and a 24 dps SHOULD be able to 3v8 the other team pretty easily if they are all 20s.

24s on EU seem rare. I only have done a few on my mage but in 5-6 BGs I'be been the oly one on my team and there's only been one on theirs.

So 2 of my friends and I are making 24 twinks - they are both healers so I'm reluctant to also be a healer.
I'm trying to choose the class I want to play and am torn between Hunter, Warrior or Shaman.

Anyone have any thoughts on which is a good choice (Keeping in mind I enjoy them all equally. Hunter or Shaman would be good for farming and killing EFC where as Warrior would be prot so FC.

My hunter bendovahh has best in slot and used to be a beast now its weak and terrible so dont make a hunter. enhance shammy are not so good so id say make boomkin or shadow priest or rogue atm i have spriest rogue boomy that i use
the boomkin is good fun priest does the most damage but for running etc the boomy id say is the most versitile.

My hunter bendovahh has best in slot and used to be a beast now its weak and terrible so dont make a hunter. enhance shammy are not so good so id say make boomkin or shadow priest or rogue atm i have spriest rogue boomy that i use
the boomkin is good fun priest does the most damage but for running etc the boomy id say is the most versitile.

Bendovahh really rings a bell. Have I seen you before?

"Bendovahh" ? what server is your hunter on? do you have a rogue with a similar name on Caelestrasz? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread