Torn between class of choice

Rina

Legend
So 2 of my friends and I are making 24 twinks - they are both healers so I'm reluctant to also be a healer.
I'm trying to choose the class I want to play and am torn between Hunter, Warrior or Shaman.

Anyone have any thoughts on which is a good choice (Keeping in mind I enjoy them all equally. Hunter or Shaman would be good for farming and killing EFC where as Warrior would be prot so FC.

OT. If you will be running with healers a prot warrior would be fun. I have been playing my ele sham and been having fun with it. Just pick a class you will enjoy playing.

I was thinking this but then I thought if I play a hunter I can get away with not getting a AGM because of haste trinkets so I might actually just do that xD

I was thinking this but then I thought if I play a hunter I can get away with not getting a AGM because of haste trinkets so I might actually just do that xD

Hunters majorly lack burst, now - I recommend against it.

If you want to just farm like the OP stated kinda just roll a 24 rogue and have your 2 healers be Rdruids. If you want to have some actual fun try leveling a F2P. There is no reason why you should roll a 24 dps if you have 2 pocket healers. Then again like you said 24s play to faceroll and farm so welcome to the bracket. You'll fit in perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread