EU+US Top tink Series 2015: General Feedback

I dont have one single reason to PM you. My post is pretty easy to understand and doesn't need further explanation. I leave it at that. I give you the last word because you need that.

/cheers

Why thank you for "giving" me the last word. It is much appreciated. Of coarse you won't PM me. Because, as I requested, you can not find any falsehoods in my statement to PM me.

Steering back to topic, unlike the above poster.
Dory, did you decide to go private or public? It looked as if you were leaning private. As you see there are a few of us that seem to think that it is more of a "popularity" poll more than anything. I really do not think that public or private will change that to be honest.
Good luck with your poll!

/cheers

Why thank you for "giving" me the last word. It is much appreciated. Of coarse you won't PM me. Because, as I requested, you can not find any falsehoods in my statement to PM me.

Steering back to topic, unlike the above poster.
Dory, did you decide to go private or public? It looked as if you were leaning private. As you see there are a few of us that seem to think that it is more of a "popularity" poll more than anything. I really do not think that public or private will change that to be honest.
Good luck with your poll!

/cheers

Have to keep in perspective that it's all for fun. I am leaning toward private for the next poll, will see how it goes. Meaningless class like mage or paladin that doesn't have much active talent. We'll see what happens, I am curious if it has an effect on voting patterns. Probably won't have a big effect, but we'll see.

Have to keep in perspective that it's all for fun. I am leaning toward private for the next poll, will see how it goes. Meaningless class like mage or paladin that doesn't have much active talent. We'll see what happens, I am curious if it has an effect on voting patterns. Probably won't have a big effect, but we'll see.

Please dont call mage a meaningless class :( /sad

Please dont call mage a meaningless class :( /sad

Maybe meaningless is a bit harsh, but it is not much considered a premade-viable class, so the playerbase is very weak. It is lower stakes for the Twink Polls than, say, druid.

Actually, a great player would/could make those classes shine!
We will probably have a huge influx of holy Paladins in a few weeks. Resto shaman and Holy paladin is pracically all I have played since 3.3.

/cheers

Idk about all the banter about EU people voting for EU. If we like that person better than all the other players on the list from a personal point of view.. whats wrong with that? It's still about voting for the person YOU think is best and not voting for someone because he/she is more known for his/her plays in the past.

Apparently I am not the only one that notices this...
Thank you very much!
Jva I will be waiting on that PM.

/cheers
Nowhere in his comment did he state that you were giving false information, you are just being a negatively minded prick.
Idk about all the banter about EU people voting for EU. If we like that person better than all the other players on the list from a personal point of view.. whats wrong with that? It's still about voting for the person YOU think is best and not voting for someone because he/she is more known for his/her plays in the past.
As I see it EU people have seen other EU people playing on european servers for a loooong time, and know them way better than US people do. And when the europeans moved to US we have also seen US people play, we should have a be more suited to vote for "best of". Just my 0.02$

[MENTION=2555]Dorigon[/MENTION] this is why I would pick public poll and teach people to grow a pair:

KwQLhhl.png

So many people with >10 posts voting... Not trying to call Cipe out or anything, but kinda suspicuous that members with close to 0 posts, with a join date so close to the creation date of the Best Of threads, are voting. And this is a general problem, and was too last year.

Nowhere in his comment did he state that you were giving false information, you are just being a negatively minded prick.

As usual, you stoop to name calling.
Since you insist on taking up for him I will ask of you the same thing. Please state where I was incorrect in what he quoted. Feel free to keep it to PMs if you want to not break the CoC.

Every back on topic...
It seems clear that people are just voting along "party lines". Which is to be expected in any vote. It really will not matter public or private to tell the truth.

/cheers

I will be waiting with abated breath on that PM.

As usual, you stoop to name calling.
Perhaps one day you will get it.
Since you insist on taking up for him I will ask of you the same thing. Please state where I was incorrect in what he quoted. Feel free to keep it to PMs if you want to not break the CoC.
Please read my comment before carriyng on with your mindless hunt for getting corrected.

Nowhere in this thread did Jva or I state that you were wrong, you are just being a douche.

And nowhere did I state that he or you did state that I was "wrong". He just stated that I was being "negative".
I was not being negative, I was just stating it matter of factly. If anything you were the one that is being negative.
Please keep off topic comments to PMs.

Steering back to topic yet again...
Maybe you can take "nominees" for each poll via PMs, Dory. Just a thought.

/cheers

And nowhere did I state that he or you did state that I was "wrong".
Weird how you twice asked for a quote from him them then:
Feel free to state what I said that was incorrect in a PM.

/cheers

Please state where I was incorrect in what he quoted.

He just stated that I was being "negative".
I was not being negative, I was just stating it matter of factly. If anything you were the one that is being negative.
You are being negative stop dodging it, and you are being negative and saracastic in every thread you post in, and people are getting real tired of your shit.

Steering back to topic yet again...
You are such a saint, keeping this on topic! :eek: Although you do reply to every single one of the comments directed at you instead of just taking it to the PM's yourself...

Back on topic:
I'd still take a public poll as it is both entertaining to watch who votes for who, but also it gives more transparency

Of coarse I respond to questions directed at me, they are directed at me.
And to the point I did not dodge anything. You claimed my comments were "negative". And I gave my thoughts on the matter. That is the antithesis of dodging. Dodging would be how you or Jva never addressed where my original analysis of the polling process that TI uses is flawed. This conversation has ran it's coarse for me. I will leave you to it insults and all. And with that.

Back to topic...
Some have analyzed that very new users have skewed the results. Does the site have an option to exclude new users in voting in polls? Not that these polls have any relevance.

/cheers

Dodging would be how you or Jva never addressed where my original analysis of the polling process that TI uses is flawed.

I love it when I see a new post by you, because it's guaranteed you post something so absolutely retarded that it's actually amusing :)

Of coarse I respond to questions directed at me, they are directed at me.
And to the point I did not dodge anything. You claimed my comments were "negative". And I gave my thoughts on the matter. That is the antithesis of dodging. Dodging would be how you or Jva never addressed where my original analysis of the polling process that TI uses is flawed. This conversation has ran it's coarse for me. I will leave you to it insults and all. And with that.
/cheers

Ok one final comment so that you may stop embarrasing yourself?
It saddens me to see that a guy constantly claiming to be a mature person lacks easy reading comprehension.
I told you that every information you need is in my first post yet you still haven´t figured out its meaning. Even Snack tried to tell you what the post was all about and STILL you continue to not grasp it.
I will quote it for you again:
Do you ever have something positive to contribute to this forum? Constantly calling people out for being immature yet you are the one engaging in every thread that possibly look like it could burst into drama. If there is no drama you take it up on yourself to get the ball rolling.
Mods when will you finally ban this clown?

I have no idea why you are that dense. It couldnt be more obvious that I am speaking about your general behaviour on this forum and not specifically about your post. I mean, you just have to read my post to grasp that?
Since you are eagerly waiting for quotes, I also take it upon myself to give you an example on why you are a negative troll who should just get banned from this website as soon as possible. Please note, this is just an example and I wont go through every thread on TI to give you more:

Are you really that spineless that you can't make a decision about a video game and worry about people judging you? Bowing to peer pressure in a video game. How sad. High School drama at it's hieght. This is exactly why I do not become too embroiled in 19's guild affairs. Too much teenage drama.
/cheers

I am finally done now, you are wasting everyones time by not being able to read properly and grasp what people try to tell you in the easiest grammatical way.

Are you trolling? How is anything I said "racist"? It's a fact that *most* not ALL EU, will simply vote EU, no matter HOW GOOD the person who they're voting for is, just so they win the vote. Keep the PC police outta here, please.

What makes this statement one that i think may be offensive to some is that you single out EU. This trend is present in other demographics as well. This idea of only mentioning one group being at fault in the greater issue is often a form of "reasoning" people with significant bias use to justify their prejudice, they just ignore the fact that everyone else is doing the same thing. This statement could easily be considered racist. While what Wiggz said, is not racist at all, and far more accurate.

Consider the subject in its entirety before you post again, the next time I catch a wiff of something like this i'll hand out infractions. I can't deal with prejudice, unconscious or otherwise. Think before you post.

tbf EU ppl votes for EU players, SR players vote for SR players, harvest people vote for harvest players and so on. There can never really be a true determination of who is "the best" (how that now even is decided).. LoL

Private polls may negate some of bias and i think private polls are the best option, but there is a difference between a majority vote and an objective fact.

Last edited:
[MENTION=2555]
KwQLhhl.png

So many people with >10 posts voting... Not trying to call Cipe out or anything, but kinda suspicuous that members with close to 0 posts, with a join date so close to the creation date of the Best Of threads, are voting. And this is a general problem, and was too last year.
Cipe's just got that swag that turns lurkers into voters.

[MENTION=2555]Dorigon[/MENTION] this is why I would pick public poll and teach people to grow a pair:

KwQLhhl.png

Hahaha - that's actually pretty funny.

Cipe's just got that swag that turns lurkers into voters.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread