Top Flag Captures & Returns List

Come on guys somebody knock Duo off his perch! We need big numbers!

Somebody find Faith's alt codes :l

LOL This thread cracked me up.....in fact i think i'll go find myself a granny who plays a p2p and push her down the stairs.......

tell me my delusional friends...........is it hard to FC with 3-5k HP char in the usual premade with couple of designated healers on your ass with a variety of ''speed pots,free action pots,etc...''

or EFC-ing with overfucked p2p rogues that 1-2 shot everything from stealth ( for those of you who don't know this rogues are usually in stealth = you can't see them )...........?

my my............how values scale in the same bracket............it has been taken for granted that you are on the same lvl as we F2P's are ...........i mean it's as hard for you as it is hard for us, right ?

To future/past/present Post makers such as this.....Tell me....from where do you draw your desceny level as to make any lists regardless of whether it's the ''number of HK's'' or ''flags capped/returned'' when you are in such a huge advantage.......it's like saying ''list of weak sheep we kill by facerolling our 2 buttons''

Here are some real FC & EFC-ers you loosers should bow down to.....why ? cause they outskill you in a 3:1 ratio........why ? BECAUSE they have to work twice as hard with half of what you've got and their numbers deserve ultimate pvp respect unlike the ppl on this list........

FC : Poledancer,Somort

EFC : Redundanthim,Gelato

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL This thread cracked me up.....in fact i think i'll go find myself a granny who plays a p2p and push her down the stairs.......

tell me my delusional friends...........is it hard to FC with 3-5k HP char in the usual premade with couple of designated healers on your ass with a variety of ''speed pots,free action pots,etc...''

or EFC-ing with overfucked p2p rogues that 1-2 shot everything from stealth ( for those of you who don't know this rogues are usually in stealth = you can't see them )...........?

my my............how values scale in the same bracket............it has been taken for granted that you are on the same lvl as we F2P's are ...........i mean it's as hard for you as it is hard for us, right ?

Do tell you dickless ''feel good about yourself''....FROM where do you pull out your desceny level as to make any lists regardless of whether it's the ''number of HK's'' or ''flags capped/returned'' when you are in such a huge advantage.......it's like saying ''list of weak sheep we kill by facerolling our 2 buttons''

At the end i would just like to say in my own language ''jebem vam bogom mater''

You seem upset, are you okay?

Bestasky is so correct. It be hard vs basically unenchanted enemies typically. I threw up my rogue from back when I played after they started keeping stats where I played in 19s. I missed turning off xp by two weeks with a walk out of instance into party kill. P2P as a 20 chanted up is still easy peasy like 24 vs F2P. Maybe one day I will be able to dust him off when it gets more competitive.

As much as I agree with Beta, this is the 24 section and you're only going to get mocked.
F2P have their own list in their own section.

Also, "Chance on hit: Applies cancer to hunters"
I've always loved that.

Get it off your chest buddy. Don't hold back now.

Hey Falcon......i don't know what to say honestly to your ''reply''.....it's so strong .......it's almost as strong as your stats on your 3x p2p's.........

In fact if you were any more useless in BG's i bet you would stop breathing in RL....

Sometimes I do.

Edit: And tbh that's a strong response, I have no beef with you, one of the best F2P's i've seen and I've said so in /bg several times, not that it means anything coming from me but you play well. If you wanna hate go ahead x

Leeroy, almost none of your caps were gotten in this bracket, so it is a little bit misleading.

Oh thank you for carrying, i'm always calm, this TI stuff counts very little in life, but since we're on the tpoic....wanted to clear a fiew things.....

i'd hate to see you post about something you do care about then...

PRO TIP: take regular blood pressure checks!

Users who are viewing this thread