To all my haters

The Dexa of the 29 US bracket?
?? im a 20 not even 29

It was at this moment that Voc realized... he fucked up.
Um what? Faels arena team has been together for years if they weren't good by now that would be extremely sad. I posted my btags specifically to play with/vs anyone who does arena and bgs. I don't have an arena team of my own bc all my homies either don't play the game anymore or they just don't want to (busy playing endgame and other stuff) but i am down to play arenas now and of course bg 10v10s. Im a 20 disc atm rdy to go. Wizkid pm'd me saying you guys only use Skype, but never explained why its used instead of curse.

Um what? Faels arena team has been together for years if they weren't good by now that would be extremely sad. I posted my btags specifically to play with/vs anyone who does arena and bgs. I don't have an arena team of my own bc all my homies either don't play the game anymore or they just don't want to (busy playing endgame and other stuff) but i am down to play arenas now and of course bg 10v10s. Im a 20 disc atm rdy to go. Wizkid pm'd me saying you guys only use Skype, but never explained why its used instead of curse.
We use skype bc idk they just have from previous years and what not and it just stuck. Also like i said i will play with you if you want

You should look up the one where a person calls everyone else a shitter without being able to recognize the shitter in themselves.

What would that phenomenon be called?
The psychology of Internet anonymity perhaps. Or maybe the fear of no repercussions syndrome.

Have a great weekend everyone!

hey, make a date for 10v10's someone. lvl 20 or 29 im down for either. (19 10v10's this upcoming saturday)

I guess a good time that alot people could make is probs Friday 6pm est.
Any interested 20s should report here with name of character and faction so we can get teams together.
I highly doubt I can make that as I do think have an away soccer game. We will see though. Also if you want that to be the date you should make a thread for it.

Users who are viewing this thread