To all my haters

7743.png

I kind of thought of this video when I seen this thread... :eek:

That girl's dad (I hope) should watch his little girl's mouth. You never know what kind of sick creeps are out there. Some perverted, naughty hermit of a "man" (if you can even call them that with a straight face, I know I can't) might take what little miss thing said literally. Daddies, don't let your babies grow up to be jail bait.

Funny vid, though. It made me laugh.

I am not exactly sure who the OP is supposed to be. Does he have any significant toons? What guilds have they belonged to? How long have they been playing? Any significant in game achievements? Does he contribute to the twink community in any way whatsoever? Throw us a bone at least.

It's improved. Thanks for asking. I am now temporarily living with my gay friend Kurt. He was eager to help after he heard what happened to my home, from a mutual friend of ours. Turns out, there are good people out there.

familia es todos. A good rule to live by.
Good that you are doing better.

Last edited:
I am not exactly sure who the OP is supposed to be. Does he have any significant toons? What guilds have they belonged to? How long have they been playing? Any significant in game achievements? Does he contribute to the twink community in any way whatsoever? Throw us a bone at least.
just roll a horde on us 20-29 and youll find out quick foo

I have had a Horde 20-29 probably before you played the game little grasshopper.
Cool story if I'm a lil grasshopper ur a microscopic pos lotta people talkin that talk but only a small number makin moves

On a side note: Yo Gotti and Meek Mill are lyrically weak AF and that hook is whack AF.
I don't post that song based on how strong the lyrics or hook was but ill post one just for ur rap dissecting azz

Users who are viewing this thread