To all my haters

That's the second time you posted this. What the literal fuuck.

Actually, it's like the third or fourth time I've posted something similar. Mostly because it's true.

all these "competitive" players and people calling themselves masters and what not its been a while now since I posted my btags for arenas and bgs and guess how many requests I have got in game since then? Zero.

Behold! Proof that nobody cares. Except Fael maybe.
It's not the fact that Fael "cares" but more of the fact that he is giving an opportunity towards Voc to join us in 3v3 games, even though voc mentioned the skype group he has not joined (to my knowledge because i am in it) and we have games daily. So to be fair he is the one not trying to find games. I will play with him if he wants.

None of what I said in here should be taken seriously. When I see someone acting douchey by bragging like a kanye west, I mess with them. It's probably a bad habit I know.

No really though, who is Voc?

Hell if i don't know him, he can't be that great.

I have studied this at quite length why people tend to do this. One of the reasons the people on this site are of such particular interest to me/us. I suggest you look up the Dunning-Kruger effect. You may be enlightened.

You should look up the one where a person calls everyone else a shitter without being able to recognize the shitter in themselves.

all these "competitive" players and people calling themselves masters and what not its been a while now since I posted my btags for arenas and bgs and guess how many requests I have got in game since then? Zero.

I have been waiting patiently for you're response, i have given you ample time to get a team together. So are you ready our you just going to keep talking nonsense to these people on the forums.

As i said it before and i will say it again, once you're team is ready. Come to me and we can decide a date to have some fun.

If you think it's not going to happen then let me know, thats all you have to do.

I have been waiting patiently for you're response, i have given you ample time to get a team together. So are you ready our you just going to keep talking nonsense to these people on the forums.

As i said it before and i will say it again, once you're team is ready. Come to me and we can decide a date to have some fun.

If you think it's not going to happen then let me know, thats all you have to do.
half my team isn't able to play atm don't know when they will so im basically down for anything at this point lets get a 10v10 sign up for those interested??

The Dexa of the 29 US bracket?

Users who are viewing this thread