TL vs AAO BET

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he did not discuss the in-game events happening in the EU bracket, did he? He commented on the incidents that have been discussed on these forums for everyone to see, and it does not require people to live or even play in Europe to have an opinion on those matters.

You might also want to reconsider your choice of words, insults do not help you prove your point.

Arkant, I didnt say anything about he being not állowed to give his opinion, where did you read that?
He can feel free to give his opinion on everything, but that doesnt make it objective.

And since when is ADHD an insult?

Arkant, I didnt say anything about he being not állowed to give his opinion, where did you read that?
He can feel free to give his opinion on everything, but that doesnt make it objective.

Your calling ridwane a kid with ADHD, how is it not an insukt. How would it make him feel if he actually had ADHD and your there slandering him about it.

Now, how is his opinion here less objective than yours, or any other EU player's opinion for that matter? This issue was discussed on the forum, in-game presence or state of residence is entirely irrelevant.

ADHD is an insult when used as an insult. Just like Down syndrom is not an insult by itself but if I'd publicly attest any TI member the Down syndrom I would surely receive an infraction, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread