TL vs AAO BET

Status
Not open for further replies.
takes 2 mods to bring dave down

Can someone explain how TL supposedly exploited?

apparntly according to a lenghtly skype read, stubs healed 397k in a pug game, and the next game he asked 1 of our monks to gearswap so he could get some healing before the game started which resulted in 60k iirc before the game, sputnick apparntly saw this and had a hissy fit and decided it was exploiting so as not to pay his 100k debt for losing the premade. Dont ask for logic, it doesnt exist with the guy.

I watched the VoDs of WSG and arenas, The problems you have aren't the cause of coming back after X patches, it's the fact that you became decent in 3.3.5 and stagnated.

It's actually the fact that I still play as if I was in 3.3.5. But that's something, like I said, that will change with time.

You have delusional thoughts of how WSG is run and try to place finite values on unquantifiable data which is going to hold you back.

And who exactly is doing that, may I know?

Along with sketchy morals and an proven unjustifiable ego that puts some of the most egotistical players in the bracket - past and present - to shame.

I'm an entertainer, I like to put up a show. That's the food that keeps this bracket alive.

I'm sickened to watch people praise you for being a pillar of the bracket when it is so blatantly obvious that what is supporting the unknowing players bracket up is riddled with cracks just waiting to collapse.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. People praise and respect me because of what I did and still do to this bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rofl so you reply to my posts yet you report them?

What is this?

Rofl so you reply to my posts yet you report them?

What is this?

The content is readable, just with unnecessary flaming.

It's actually the fact that I still play as if I was in 3.3.5. But that's something, like I said, that will change with time.

It doesn't take half a year to get out of 3.3.5 habits when you haven't even played the game recently. All the abilities can be learned in a week and the current meta in less than two.

And who exactly is doing that, may I know?

Do i really have to dig through skype/TI to find where you are talking about arbitrary numbers somewhere around 10% and healers or some crap that really doesn't mean anything along with you saying you have all the statistics of premades and saying how relevant they are when all you really have is statistics of lost games/games against subpars (which makes the information basically void)

I'm na entertainer, I like to put up a show. That's the food that keeps this bracket alive.

Your seen as a leader and a role model yet you pull this kind of crap. It wouldn't even be that bad if you had something that was even close to resembling logical reasoning for dismissing payment of your debt.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. People praise and respect me because of what I did and still do to this bracket.

Two Rights validate a wrong.

What crappy morals, jesus.

It doesn't take half a year to get out of 3.3.5 habits when you haven't even played the game recently. All the abilities can be learned in a week and the current meta in less than two.

Not really when you're 2 expansions away and have been playing for 2 months, with only having played 7 arenas and 4 premades.

Do i really have to dig through skype/TI to find where you are talking about arbitrary numbers somewhere around 10% and healers or some crap that really doesn't mean anything along with you saying you have all the statistics of premades and saying how relevant they are when all you really have is statistics of lost games/games against subpars (which makes the information basically void)

Lemme make it easier for you:

And we only have statistics of the premades agains't TL. That's how little you know about the subject.

Your seen as a leader and a role model yet you pull this kind of crap. It wouldn't even be that bad if you had something that was even close to resembling logical reasoning for dismissing payment of your debt.

What kind of crap? I've always been like this. You clearly don't know me. I even wonder if you play or played this bracket.

What crappy morals, jesus.

What?

So you regularly scam people out of bets/agreements?

You use garbage "logic" (It feels wrong even calling it that) to weasel your way out of fulfilling promises that didn't go in your favor.

^Aka Crappy Morals^

Need anymore?

apparntly according to a lenghtly skype read, stubs healed 397k in a pug game, and the next game he asked 1 of our monks to gearswap so he could get some healing before the game started which resulted in 60k iirc before the game, sputnick apparntly saw this and had a hissy fit and decided it was exploiting so as not to pay his 100k debt for losing the premade. Dont ask for logic, it doesnt exist with the guy.

And here I thought he meant something that could have an effect on the game ?

me 2 until i was told it was to do with a pug which happened today lol

But adding that 50k before game starts messes up statistical analysis which is massive component in readjusting to new patch

'Exploit' isn't exactly the n word, but still, one shouldn't throw it around so casually.

So you regularly scam people out of bets/agreements?

You use garbage "logic" (It feels wrong even calling it that) to weasel your way out of fulfilling promises that didn't go in your favor.

^Aka Crappy Morals^

Need anymore?

I publicly sold one of my Shadowfangs yesterday on Horde side (through real ID bidding) for the sake of the debt I owe. No way I would handle them Alliance gold, as it's more valuable than Horde gold (due to population differences).

It was never a matter of gold, as I can pay 6 times the debt value. It's actually a matter of what you're bringing up so often meaninglessly: Morals. And Stubs has non, he's unscrupulous. And since he's going to benefit directly from the debt, there's no way I would pay him any copper.

I publicly sold one of my Shadowfangs yesterday on Horde side (through real ID bidding) for the sake of the debt I owe. No way I would handle them Alliance gold, as it's more valuable than Horde gold (due to population differences).

It was never a matter of gold, as I can pay 6 times the debt value. It's actually a matter of what you're bringing up so often meaninglessly: Morals. And Stubs has non, he's unscrupulous. And since he's going to benefit directly from the debt, there's no way I would pay him any copper.

That's a shitty excuse and a cop out.

You care to much about scoreboards and statistics. Get your head out of your rear and pay up. You made a bet, talked all sorts of shit and down talked those who were clear as day, miles ahead of you and continue to be miles ahead of you, and guess what?

You lost.

Pay up your debt regardless of who it goes to. You made a deal. Follow through with it.

Until then you are nothing more than some poopyhead who deserves to be ridiculed by the masses.

Again, Disgusting.

who deserves to be ridiculed by the masses.

The masses you're talking about are your fellow US compatriots and TL members, which opinions I do not agree with.

The masses you're talking about are your fellow US compatriots and TL members, which opinions I would serve to write on paper and clean my butt.

By "masses" I mean anyone who reads over this situation and actually has a brain to see you for the dummy that you are and not the charade that you try and hide behind.

Just like your backseat moderation and reports to try and take every little bit of conflict out of the forums just to reinforce your "Good Guy Sputnick" persona.

Like I said before and I'll say it again,

Twofaced, just disgusting.

[MENTION][/MENTION]Is it right to cheat a cheater?

Two wrongs don't make a right if you honestly cared about anything but your 100k you would be a man take the loses on the chin, learn from your mistakes, don't gamble what you're not willing to lose and continue forward... payup challenge them again if you are honestly what makes EU pop

Who's the cheater?

TL by sputnicks reasoning even though I disagree with him for his opinion on not paying I felt I had to put it in terms on hs view of things

TL by sputnicks reasoning even though I disagree with him for his opinion on not paying I felt I had to put it in terms on hs view of things

I question whether it is truly his view, or if it is a convenient excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread