TL vs AAO BET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say I feel quite embarrassed for this "community" that apparently supports any person or behavior that goes against Tough Love, no matter how shady or pathetic it may be.

You should ignore your antipathy for Tough Love for just a second and think about this issue objectively: Person A made a bet with person B and lost. Then person B felt cheated on by a person C on an entirely unrelated matter and now refuses to pay their debt with person B. There is no reason to back person A's reasoning other than to defy Tough Love.

Sputnick has been giving the people hope by standing up against Tough Love since he came back and it looks like he found a new way to do so, after his attempts in the arena and the Warsong Gulch failed massively.

Last edited by a moderator:
track his IP find his house and hold him at gun point until he pays his debt
or hire some guys to do it seems logical.

have some pride hajima is in your guild and asian mafias NEVER let debts go no matter what, its a matter of honor its not about the money.

track his IP find his house and hold him at gun point until he pays his debt
or hire some guys to do it seems logical.

have some pride hajima is in your guild and asian mafias NEVER let debts go no matter what, its a matter of honor its not about the money.

xD they already did hire somone to ddos him

And here I was wondering how far people would go to establish Tough Love as the evil presence in this bracket.

tough love were clearly wronged here i dont know how it can even be slightly denied its clear sputnik trolled them good and proper and will not pay up and was never planning to.

however you have to give sputnik props, there are pops in EU 19 and premade activity, this kinda stuff is the only thing that keeps 19s alive and interesting.

people like drama news flash 101

You lot americans can keep on rolling your opinions about my persona, that in the end of the day I'll still be playing, will still be respected by "a great part of the community", and still be the pillar of this bracket AKA the guy who built Draenor and Revived EU.

And I even find it funny you lot rerolling Europe because US is plain dead. You're playing on the ground I built, so pay your tributes.

xD they already did hire somone to ddos him

He will have to hire more than 6 months worth of hard DDoS'ing to even give me a bit of istability.

You lot americans can keep on rolling your opinions about my persona, that in the end of the day I'll still be playing, will still be respected by "a great part of the community", and still be the pillar of this bracket AKA the guy who built Draenor and Revived EU.

And I even find it funny you lot rerolling Europe because US is plain dead. You're playing on the ground I built, so pay your tributes.

I'm not aware of more than a person or two actually playing in EU. We are just disgusted by your over-inflated ego and lying mouth.

I'm not aware of more than a person or two actually playing in EU. We are just disgusted by your over-inflated ego and lying mouth.

And you are not disgusted by the over-inflated ego from 80% of TL members?

And you are not disgusted by the over-inflated ego from 80% of TL members?

Sure some of them have inflated egos too, but at least they back it up. I do feel the anti-TL EUers need to self reflect over choosing a champion of such questionable character.

Put off your pom-poms fanboy.

Fanboy? I'm not even in your region, I have no dog in this fight. Just giving this situation the objective view of an outsider. Have any other false accusations to back up your non-arguments?

Sure some of them have inflated egos too, but at least they back it up. I do feel the anti-TL EUers need to self reflect over choosing a champion of such questionable character.

Most of them can't even back it up unless they are getting carried by another player in arena's. And even if you are better than the average player, why would you act like such a incredible douchebag?

Fanboy? I'm not even in your region, I have no dog in this fight. Just giving this situation the objective view of an outsider. Have any other false accusations to back up your non-arguments?

Objective view from a guy that doesnt even play this bracket anymore nor have ever played on EU, that base his opinions on forum trashtalk while having no clue about whats happening ingame?
Yes you are a fanboy that eagerly sticking to one side to earn some respect from kids with ADHD.

Most of them can't even back it up unless they are getting carried by another player in arena's. And even if you are better than the average player, why would you act like such a incredible douchebag?

errr

So person one carries person two but then person 2 carries person 1

How does that work?

Even TL's weakest players are miles ahead of any of the other players who inhabit the EU bracket.

Why would you act like you (not explicitly you, but more directed to the subpars of the bracket) are a decent player/should have an ego when it is obvious there are multitudes of players who exceed you on even your best of days.

Its fine to have an ego. It just becomes ridiculous to continue to have one/inflate it when you lose on a consistent basis and show very little if any signs of improvement.

I'm sure the "good players" wouldn't be such "douchebags" if those who are substantially beneath them knew their place and didn't spew nonsensical garbage just because they are given the option to have a voice.

If you say something or do something stupid, it should be scrutinized to the fullest. Not swept under the rug merely to avoid conflict.

There is far to much crap already under there.

Objective view from a guy that doesnt even play this bracket anymore nor have ever played on EU, that base his opinions on forum trashtalk while having no clue about whats happening ingame?
Yes you are a fanboy that eagerly sticking to one side to earn some respect from kids with ADHD.

And he did not discuss the in-game events happening in the EU bracket, did he? He commented on the incidents that have been discussed on these forums for everyone to see, and it does not require people to live or even play in Europe to have an opinion on those matters.

You might also want to reconsider your choice of words, insults do not help you prove your point.

I have two important points to make here.

1. This whole issue would be resolved with a "double or nothing" bet. Noone loses in this situation.
-TL has no lost pride in playing AAO again when they haven't paid up.
-AAO doesn't need to pay the 100k (but might end up having to pay 200k)
-The bracket sees more premade practise and activity
-This stupid discussion will die

And for my second point I'd like to raise attention for an important post I seen on the first page of this thread:

Who the fuck cares.

How is this thread open?

Is it alright to cheat someone?

This is child level morals that are having to be questioned...

1. This whole issue would be resolved with a "double or nothing" bet. Noone loses in this situation.
TL has no lost pride in playing AAO again when they haven't paid up.
AAO doesn't need to pay the 100k (but might end up having to pay 200k)
The bracket sees more premade practise and activity.

And for my second point I'd like to raise attention for an important post I seen on the first page of this thread:

Cause surely sputnick would pay the second time around?

-TL has no lost pride in playing AAO again when they haven't paid up.
-AAO doesn't need to pay the 100k (but might end up having to pay 200k)
-The bracket sees more premade practise and activity
-This stupid discussion will die

Do you really expect Tough Love to believe that Sputnick would pay 200.000 gold after the series? I do not think they are that naive.

Sputnick has proven to be shady and should not expect to be trusted again until he gives Tough Love reason to think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread